I know that GGG has made it pretty clear they DGAF about standard

Why should I care that you buy a lot of stash tabs, are you gonna tell me that it ''funds'' my game? Please, if anything it makes you a sheep, or a whale.

Standard has no economy, no league mechanic, no purpose. It's boring.

It's like playing on an mmorpg server that's 10 years old, when the content timeline and release phases only lasted for the first 2 years...

Now it's fine that some people like it whatever, doesn't mean it isn't trash. And if some people like trash, well I won't stop them, by all means.

[Removed by Support]

ps: Look at you throwing the number around. There's absolutely no way in hell that 15% of players play Standard, you gotta be naive in order to actually believe that. What that number means is that 15% of players log-in at least once, every 3 months.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 4:30:12 PM
"
Why should I care that you buy a lot of stash tabs, are you gonna tell me that it ''funds'' my game? Please, if anything it makes you a sheep, or a whale.

It's like playing on an mmorpg server that's 10 years old, when the content timeline and release phases only lasted for the first 2 years...

Now it's fine that some people like it whatever, doesn't mean it isn't trash. And if some people like trash, well I won't stop them, by all means.

[Removed by Support]

ps: Look at you throwing the number around. There's absolutely no way in hell that 15% of players play Standard, you gotta be naive in order to actually believe that. What that number means is that 15% of players log-in at least once, every 3 months.

I'm not entirely sure whether you are being serious or intentionally illustrating my point with humor.

In case it is intentional -- Well done.
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 5:12:46 PM
"
MoonPeace wrote:
"

[Removed by Support]

I'm not entirely sure whether you are being serious or intentionally illustrating my point with humor.

In case it is intentional -- Well done.

one thing i learned from forums is some people are just trashtalkers/haters. no point entertaining them. dont feed the troll.

its pretty weird tho seeing people like him. what benefit does he get trash talking an entire league? does it make him feel happy that he gets to talk shit about something? is his life so devoid of meaning and empathy that he derives pleasure from trash talking?.

in anycase, theres no value in engaging with him. his mind is set.
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 5:13:29 PM
Just a heads up for you guys on standard.

The affliction ascendancy nodes are gone. 🤣🤣🤣

Have the rucksack tab but once you take everything out of it, I am guessing its gone, cant place anything into it. Probably because the ascendancy isnt there anymore.

Bye bye all charms that were slotted there 🤣🤣🤣

Any charms in stashes were deleted as well.

Same with tinctures
Bump your post as many times as you want. Its not like the Devs are changing anything your way anyways.

Generic I'm quitting/uninstalling post. Comes back to the game and none of the things they whined about changed their way. Only to whine about even more things.
Last edited by Chickenwink on Mar 27, 2024, 2:06:24 PM
"
Chickenwink wrote:
Just a heads up for you guys on standard.

The affliction ascendancy nodes are gone. 🤣🤣🤣

Have the rucksack tab but once you take everything out of it, I am guessing its gone, cant place anything into it. Probably because the ascendancy isnt there anymore.

Bye bye all charms that were slotted there 🤣🤣🤣

Any charms in stashes were deleted as well.

Amazing, makes me happy to read that :)
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Standard... who cares

"its just X who cares" with that logic the game would die lol
"its just melee ignore it"
The hostility towards Standard, and especially toward Standard players, in this community astounds me. It makes me want to ask the ones denigrating Standard players, "Tell me how Standard hurt you?"

I suspect it has to do with all the Remove Only stash tabs, accumulating like sedimentary accretions with every new league played, making Standard that much more unpalatable for those disinclined to mess with the leftovers of those defunct leagues.

I didn't do that to y'all. No Standard player did. Stop bashing us like we micturated into your corn flakes. ='[.]'=

=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"

[Removed by Support]

Is this your Tony Clifton routine Mr. Kauffman?
Last edited by Mousa_GGG on Mar 27, 2024, 5:14:04 PM
What i want to know is why the supported streamers say this stuff about Standard and Standard Challenge when a lot don't even play there.

I guess its pretty easy to understand if you look at it in the way bullies operate, a bully feels cool bullying people and often enough people will become a fan of these bullies either to gain their favor or be protected from their behavior.

It's that exact kind of behavior and there's literally no reason for it other than the above.

Just makes me sad, There's a better way forward and its not by taking sides rather working together to have a future where EVERYONE gets their slice of pie.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Mar 27, 2024, 5:18:53 PM
Hi Exiles.

Please be nice to each other.

Personal attacks are a breach of our Code of Conduct, refrain from these please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info