Predict the nerfs

Gladiator is gonna get absolutely destroyed next patch.

He will be left with no class identity, weak incoherent ascendancy passive nodes, no specific class archetypes and as a result will be the least played class in the entire game.

In terms of specific changes that will be made, I have compiled a comprehensive list of the numeric and mechanical changes that will be implemented, they are as follows:

1. He will remain exactly the same

"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:

He will be left with no class identity, weak incoherent ascendancy passive nodes, no specific class archetypes and as a result will be the least played class in the entire game.

So nothing will change?
GGG doesn't have to nerf loot with wisps going away but I think they will anyways and loot will feel awful.

Nerf Penance Brand of Dissipation, TS, LA, SRS, Boneshatter, Splitting Steel, DD, Storm Rain of the Conduit, strength stacking. Remove offensive totem buffs from the game.

Buff other minions, other melee, melee AoE, bad spells.

Completely rework gladiator so that he's not a jewel donor ascendancy.
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
GGG doesn't have to nerf loot with wisps going away but I think they will anyways and loot will feel awful.

Nerf Penance Brand of Dissipation, TS, LA, SRS, Boneshatter, Splitting Steel, DD, Storm Rain of the Conduit, strength stacking. Remove offensive totem buffs from the game.

Buff other minions, other melee, melee AoE, bad spells.

Completely rework gladiator so that he's not a jewel donor ascendancy.

Why strenght stacking? Its expensive as fuck (main reason why I never tried it, even tho I wanted to do it a lot of times). SRS is also weird considering its only popular as league starter and was "meta", so far, for only one league.
Affliction was a nice way to measure where general power sort of is buffing most of the game up.

Unless the next mechanic ups most of the game's difficulty, there better be a big generic content buff.

Think mana stacking needs a nerf?
Did you try turning it off and on again?
Well, we already know what IS nerfed - Hexblast Miner (and any other mine builds), Minions Necro and pretty much any build that already had hard time fitting all gems it needed.
Thanks GGG for this "great QoL". More QoL like that and the name of the league will be very fitting, because you will need Necromancy to ressurect this dead game.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 18, 2024, 8:18:11 PM
wouldnt surprise me if they nerfed RF again...or just chieftain in general. and buff TS and detonate dead of course
For more build diversity, nerf TS.
Deadeye, Pathfinder too.
Last edited by Nihkajyon on Mar 19, 2024, 10:07:56 AM
"
Nihkajyon wrote:
For more build diversity, nerf TS.
Deadeye, Pathfinder too.

"How nerfing a build will make build diversity better! It just makes people play even less builds!"

Everyone here whenever their build gets nerfed
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
Loot "nerf" and all the heavily spoiled affliction boys will go scree

THey dont even need to nerf loot for them to scream that league is shit and unrewarding. At least in first 2 weeks before people will show them how to make money, like usual.

tota was shit before the buffs after people complained

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info