How do you think they will buff Tornado Shot in the next patch?

The only thing TS can't do very well without investment are uber bosses, or something like w30 sims.

Everything else is easy on a budget and league start. Just go trinity TS deadeye. If you can't ride that through vaaled t16s, base bosses like shaper, elder, sirus maven ect on league start you're doing something wrong.
Easy, they will just bows so they can craft an easy 2,000 DPS with +4 prog instead of 1,800 DPS +3 prog, while all other melee weapons struggle to do half that. Just imagination if Axes could get even 1,000 PDPS with 3+ all phys, +1 all skills.
Last edited by Valkaneer on Mar 15, 2024, 2:34:41 PM
TS could actually use a buff cause the ability is pretty bad without any big investments. hoho
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Mar 15, 2024, 3:36:28 PM
"
Valkaneer wrote:
Easy, they will just bows so they can craft an easy 2,000 DPS with +4 prog instead of 1,800 DPS +3 prog, while all other melee weapons struggle to do half that. Just imagination if Axes could get even 1,000 PDPS with 3+ all phys, +1 all skills.

+x on melee gems barely do anything. What Melee version of extra proj is, is extra strikes or more aoe for anything that is not strike skill.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 15, 2024, 4:13:25 PM
Extra proj maps pretty closely to extra strike targets except significantly stronger because ranged doesn't need there to be that many targets in your super short range and its easier to get skills that shotgun then get enough targets to overlap in your splash range. My guess for if they boost tornado shot further it will probably be in the form of whatever borrowed power they give us this league doing something stupid with shotgunning skills or adding even more projectiles again.
Last edited by CarbotZergling123 on Mar 15, 2024, 10:06:01 PM
Ive tried TS atleast 2 times and both times it couldnt do maps at all really (but i also didnt put money into it)
Last edited by Lynerus on Mar 19, 2024, 4:18:35 PM
"
Aynix wrote:
By nerfing everything but TS

Dang, I think you got it.

I'm expecting the next QoL update to be "melee skill gems can no longer be acquired, so that players don't mistake them for viable options".
"
Valkaneer wrote:

There are axes with 2500pDPS that are also 7 links with additional perks.

I have a 1 handed sword with over 1300pDPS and rampage.

You need to compare apples to apples mate, not mirrored crucible bows to current league uniques.

If you want to compare apples to apples though, then I'm happy to somewhat agree with your point. The fact bows can get up to 1900+pDPS and then also get quivers (which add a tremendous amount of dps) could be argued as unfair. Especially against two-handed melee. Shields usually don't offer anywhere near the damage-buff utility quivers do, though they give utility and defences. Two handed has a 75% ish higher ceiling than 1-handed's, and can reach higher pDPS than bows, though get no off-hand slot at all. So, they're by far in the worst position IMO and I believe this is clearly illustrated by how many two-handed melee builds are played each league. Bow players also get 2 6-links and an off-hand, though I feel like I'm being petty bringing that up.

This league was the first time I played a ranged build. It was MF TS. I'm running around with 5-15mil tooltip with HH buffs. I've invested very little in defences and since I clear everything from off-screen, I almost never die. T16, 350% quant, double beyond, legion, harb, deli with 10k wisps - no deaths even with only 77% chance to evade and 2200 (unreserved) life.

It's beyond silly.

No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Here me out. 2 Handed melee weapons should act like bows and the other slot should be reserved for new type of the item - totem. Its like quiver, but for melee 2h.
Automatic returning projectiles. No damage loss.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info