I want to come back

Again Radio Silence. I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE SUPPORTER PACKS UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY PACKS ON PC.

I honestly feel like there should be some legal action at this point because how is it okay for them to not transfer the mtx, when the game barely functions on console. Like I said, it wasn't ME that killed console POE, it was the dev's.

Late updates, Late league starts, no day 1 patches, leagues being busted, dead trade, bad servers, etc.

I truly feel that a dev should be able to look at a profile and be like oh yea, dude actually spent 1000 hours playing our game and wants to continue to enjoy it, maybe we can do him a solid and not require him to spend another $1000 dollars on his cosmetics and he'll continue to support us.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on May 11, 2024, 7:27:41 AM
"
StickyWeed wrote:

Late updates, Late league starts, no day 1 patches, leagues being busted, dead trade, bad servers, etc.

Most update in this 3.24 we get same day as pc... League start same day and time also. Day 1 path - read previously. dead trade - after i wear boots that count trades in middle of last month i get 676 on them on xbox(also in my stash mostly from trade i have 300+ t17, 18500+ chaos orbs etc.). Servers bad on pc too... etc.

Cross mtx is an important and correct requirement. But when it is interspersed with absurd accusations...
"
StickyWeed wrote:
Again Radio Silence. I WILL NOT BUY ANY MORE SUPPORTER PACKS UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY PACKS ON PC.

I honestly feel like there should be some legal action at this point because how is it okay for them to not transfer the mtx, when the game barely functions on console. Like I said, it wasn't ME that killed console POE, it was the dev's.

I truly feel that a dev should be able to look at a profile and be like oh yea, dude actually spent 1000 hours playing our game and wants to continue to enjoy it, maybe we can do him a solid and not require him to spend another $1000 dollars on his cosmetics and he'll continue to support us.

[Removed by Support]

This.

Myself I want to play it on my ps5, but for obvious reasons I'm not gonna go about spending hundreds of dollars again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info