[3.25] Detonate Dead Autobomber - A Bow Cast on Critical Strike League Starter

"
Hi! I'mcurrently trying this build, I saw a recommendation to remove manaforged arrows, but then it's doesn't proc the arrows?

Definitely don't remove manaforged arrows, that breaks the build since it's the source of the all the cast on crit triggers.
Updated for 3.25 accounting for nerfs! Tested by not using any spectres, using level 19 Desecrate and not allocating any of the % increased corpse life on the tree. Delirious Forge of the Phoenix: https://youtu.be/34fiqTCCXtw
any idea how to get my steelskin cd at 0.6 sec ?
Hey, thanks for the build. I respecced to this after my original league start build started to feel underwhelming.

I have one note:
You probably shouldn't have Rain of Arrows socketed in the quiver in the League start POB.
I was racking my brain as to why my DD wasn't being triggered often enough and I think it was because the Rain of Arrows in the CoC setup and in the quiver are sharing the trigger cooldown.
I swapped the Rain of Arrows in the quiver to Toxic Rain and now my DD is being triggered properly.
Last edited by bood3e on Jul 30, 2024, 3:56:21 PM
"
spatulerino wrote:
any idea how to get my steelskin cd at 0.6 sec ?

Its not the steelskin that should have .6 second cooldown, its automation (we hold down automation, not steelskin).
"
bood3e wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build. I respecced to this after my original league start build started to feel underwhelming.

I have one note:
You probably shouldn't have Rain of Arrows socketed in the quiver in the League start POB.
I was racking my brain as to why my DD wasn't being triggered often enough and I think it was because the Rain of Arrows in the CoC setup and in the quiver are sharing the trigger cooldown.
I swapped the Rain of Arrows in the quiver to Toxic Rain and now my DD is being triggered properly.

Oh shoot, completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder!
when i get the shaper bow with cast on crit on it do i remove the cast on crit gem ? if yes what do i replace it with ? srry for the question new to poe
"
spatulerino wrote:
when i get the shaper bow with cast on crit on it do i remove the cast on crit gem ? if yes what do i replace it with ? srry for the question new to poe

Yep, can remove it and replace it with a damage link (probably Increased Critical Damage)
so there is no snapshotting raises at all? We just just desecrate as is?
I'm trying to get the coc Setup working, but it doesn't Trigger. What is a good minimum crit Chance?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgYDbQNlBAcFtQZABx4KmwxzEQ8T3xSwFfAWvxmKGo8dQB8CH0Ek_SaVJ6kqjS9vNsU22DmZOlhHBkkbSVFMLVAwUEJRR1KXUzVVS1XGXyph4mHraxdvd3BScLtxaXRVdKV6U3tffXV-WX_Ggh6D24hviNuJ04wLjDaNv4_6kyeU8ZUulwaYU5smoHmnCKyYtMW1BLl8u-PBxcLsxKLIE8kGylnK8s2vz3rPxNDQ0UXTftgk2MPZE9sL217b5-dU6NbsGOxV7LDvn_DV8Wzydfba99f4l_sJ-2P9Sv66AAYYSIhvgG1Sl5u375_9a8_E7qnYw_MsHUA=?accountName=steviebash&characterName=stv_settled

I still have Brand nodes, to have a working DMG Setup.
Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info