How to get more defenses? NECROMANCER

Played a necromancer SRS last league (and the one before), so took a look. See you have Devouring Diadem which is probably really good. Must be expensive?

You run many auras, so the Influence wheel should be really good. Same with Sovereignty, which it looks like you are filling out with the latest skill points. Chaos resistance and reduced curse effect is nice, but kinda feel like wasted points to me. Reduced curse effect can be gotten at something like 60-65% on utility flasks. The quick recovery wheel isn't all that hot either imo.

Then there is Eldritch battery, which is usually really good too, if nothing else than for QoL. It's a fantastic match for Aegis Aurora (due to ES on block, which is essentially mana on block with Eldritch battery).

You can play around in PoB with changes like that, and see how it works for your build, and if you want to try them out.

Edit: LOL, you get EB for free ofc due to that helmet. Always been out of reach for me.
Last edited by Pangaearocks on Jan 6, 2024, 9:12:42 AM
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Played a necromancer SRS last league (and the one before), so took a look. See you have Devouring Diadem which is probably really good. Must be expensive?

You run many auras, so the Influence wheel should be really good. Same with Sovereignty, which it looks like you are filling out with the latest skill points. Chaos resistance and reduced curse effect is nice, but kinda feel like wasted points to me. Reduced curse effect can be gotten at something like 60-65% on utility flasks. The quick recovery wheel isn't all that hot either imo.

Then there is Eldritch battery, which is usually really good too, if nothing else than for QoL. It's a fantastic match for Aegis Aurora (due to ES on block, which is essentially mana on block with Eldritch battery).

You can play around in PoB with changes like that, and see how it works for your build, and if you want to try them out.

Aegis Aurora looks really nice, yes
i didn't got one because my shield has +1 all minion skill

i could drop the helmet and get eldritch battery on the tree, so i can use a helmet with +1 minion with some chaos res

i'll play around in PoB, thank you for the suggestion :)
VISITE MEU DEVIANTART: http://nanicow.deviantart.com/
"
nanicow wrote:
"

I'm kind of jealous, I want to run minions now.

i really like minions because it feels easy to scale damage
you just get anything that say "minion damage", some auras, and you are good to go!

i'm already feeling way tankier with all the tips in this post, and now i'm having a lot more fun playing minions

the only time i got one-shot was ""fighting"" against incarnation of Agony and the second phase from the King of the Mists

both of them just have mechanics that are not explained at all and i went blind in both of them

Agony guy got me a few times too, as did the maze phase, once today actually, the wisp led me to a dead end and I yelled at my PC for a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info