FLESH ZOMBIES 3.25 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filters | 1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom

"

It feels really nice to use the warcry automatically, but linking the two makes it so that the warcry doesn't grant any charges.

My fault.
So far I've only bought one armor with 6S/5L and Midnight Bargain (because it's cheap). The rest consists of the crap I've found. I'm still missing a lot of skills because I will change the sockets and links for the rest later. I'm in act 8. The zombies are killing everything without any problems so far.

I use 3L skeletons for quality of life reasons. I'm used to casting something forward when I see an enemy. I could swap phantasm for the skeletons. In the notes you wrote that you're so excited about the phantasm. Are they good enough to keep them and swap the skeletons with another skill?
If you continue to cast skeletons after the maximum number has been created, does this still count as “minion death”?

You didn't mention death attunement in the notes. I guess it is not worth? I always take it anyway. Mabe I'll need the 30 dex nodes on this side too.
Excuse my lack of understanding. But what converts physical to chaos?

Thank you sir.
"
boesmith wrote:

Thank you sir.

Unnatural Strength necro passive.
So, if anyone wants more damage for early mapping and is either not-SSF or lucky, replacing the golem wand with an Arakaali's fang without changing anything else at all is a massive improvement to map clearing. Support gems are Minion Damage, Withering Touch, and Multistrike (or Melee Splash).

This keeps everything great about the build and allows you to clear maps fast and keep leveling all your zombie and other gems until it all comes together. I guess if the zombies start dying, it is time to switch back to the golem - the spiders won't reach their full endgame potential without a build specific to them, although this is of course a minion build and they might go a long way anyway.

PS: Spider summoning will feel a little clunky sometimes since this is not an Arakaali's build. They might not show up immediately, or be always present during a boss fight - but the upside here is that it is all entirely automated and stress-free, including auto corpse generation, and of course you have all the tankiness and the 6L zombies doing damage.
Last edited by Devilator on Jul 31, 2024, 7:00:50 PM
"
Devilator wrote:
"
boesmith wrote:

Thank you sir.

I guess we go for that node first?
"
sabotage13 wrote:
"
Devilator wrote:
"
boesmith wrote:

Thank you sir.

Since it has a pre-req, it would have to be at least the second lab. You can get away with waiting till 3rd, you shouldn't need full chaos conversion till maps anyway.
"
"
Mnemonix wrote:
Spoiler
A very well formatted build guide. I want to try this build for my first SSF-HC runthrough.

However, I'm not sure this one is the right one for me: I desperately want CI in the build I use for my first runthrough: the chaos damage these days is a PITA to gear against, so I figure building around CI might be an easy solution.

However.

Don't want to rip my 1st char to Standard because I refuse to plan ahead. So I'll follow the build guide - and if we stick to the plan, I hope to make it to Kingsmarch...
"
Mnemonix wrote:
Spoiler
Okay I don't think this is T16 viable.

What is the pinnacle content that this build is able to do? Not much of a build guide if the people reading it (i.e. me) do not know its maximum capabilities.

I don't see how this build can make it through acts with negative res and very little actual DPS.

Looks fun and stress-free; not for me.
Hey, Mnemonix!

Ya, you'd need a totally different build for CI. Sorry. So if that's the itch you feel like scratching, this isn't the build for you this league.

In terms of T16s, this is the build I play on a regular basis and T16s are the bare minimum any build should be able to do, along with my own bare minimum expectations. Of course, the gear needs to come. Item Freedom doesn't mean "normal only" gear. But it doesn't need fancy items at all to be decent and it really excels with sweet gear.

Sorry if it has been posted already, but would you mind adding to the build or at least posting here some "top-tier"/"endgame" equipment recommendations?
Like ways to scale damage, ways to improve survivability, recommended uniques to look forward to, and stuff like that.

I feel like that's the only thing missing... Yeah, freedom on the build, but feeling lost -when the game changes so much season after season- is a bit tough.

Enjoying the build so far, still only in my 30s.
"
sabotage13 wrote:
"
Devilator wrote:
"
boesmith wrote:

Thank you sir.

"Unnatural Strength" grants permanent Unholy Might

Until you reach that, you can go for the "Minion Offence Mastery" "Minions have 25% chance to gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Kill"
What specters are everyone using other than the Silverback from act 2?
"
Baroo32 wrote:
What specters are everyone using other than the Silverback from act 2?

Easy to get, both act 7 The Ashen Fields:
Carnage Chieftain (Frenzy Charges - like the Silverbacks)
Host Chieftain (Power Charge)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info