FLESH ZOMBIES 3.25 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filters | 1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom

"
BlacKcuD wrote:
Spoiler
Yay, thanks. I haven't played in a long time and will come back with your builds.
Hey, Black!

Cool! I hope it treats you well. Let me know what you think!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Nieshka wrote:
Spoiler
Hello!

I love the idea of builds that don't rely on specific uniques.

Will the Reaper build work in 3.25? Thank you.
Hey, Nieshka!

Ya! "Not needing" specific items is my favourite way to play ARPGs.

I wasn't planning on updating my Reaper build anymore as I thought it was too weak. But, now that GGG has changed a specific bow skill, along with Chance to Bleed, maybe it'll be stronger. Plus, I took a look at the setup to remind myself what's up, and I think I could tweak it to 3.25 for you. I have a busy day today, but I'll get it done for you before league-start. Remember, I wasn't happy with the previous iteration, so I can't guarantee (like I can with my Zombie build) that its damage will be decent enough for uber content, but I'll make the tweaks and you can let me know what you think of it after some time, ya?

The PoEPlanner will be updated before this thread. (I can update the Planner while I'm watching the kids swim at the rec. centre.) So you'll have access to the build within a few hours if you're excited about it.

Whether you play the build or not, I hope 3.25 treats you well! I'm excited for it so I hope it's good.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
I wasn't planning on updating my Reaper build anymore as I thought it was too weak. But, now that GGG has changed a specific bow skill, along with Chance to Bleed, maybe it'll be stronger. Plus, I took a look at the setup to remind myself what's up, and I think I could tweak it to 3.25 for you. I have a busy day today, but I'll get it done for you before league-start. Remember, I wasn't happy with the previous iteration, so I can't guarantee (like I can with my Zombie build) that its damage will be decent enough for uber content, but I'll make the tweaks and you can let me know what you think of it after some time, ya?

Wow, that would be incredible. Thank you so much!

This will be my first league so I'm not sure I'll even be doing ubers, so that's fine. But I'm really looking forward to the league. I'm completely blown away by how much content they've added.
"
Nieshka wrote:
Spoiler
Wow, that would be incredible. Thank you so much!

This will be my first league so I'm not sure I'll even be doing ubers, so that's fine. But I'm really looking forward to the league. I'm completely blown away by how much content they've added.
The build is done. I'll update the Notes section while I make dinner in the next hour or so, but the tree and skills are all done. I'm nervous about the amount of unreserved Mana, and the mana regen for the number of trigger skills we have. Let me know what you think if you play it...if it needs more mana/mana regen.

Also, your first league! So cool! Let me remind you that I'm not overly confident in the offence of the Reaper build, but I'm obviously very confident in my Zombie build. Both trees are almost identical. So maybe level a Zombie and Spectre gem in your off-hand weapons in case you don't like the Reaper?

Either way, I hope you have a great league! I'm happy to help :) .

Annnnnd

With the implementation of map running automation this league, this is a perfect opportunity to take a step back and enjoy a more relaxed, laid back play style. Especially with new content being added to the campaign. I may even find myself full clearing all campaign areas again, it's been years since I last did.

And where do I go when I'm in the mood for a relaxed, 1-button, 0 crazy requirements build? Wrecker_of_Days' zombie build, no less. As always, thank you for putting in the time.

P.S. Enjoy your kid's swimming! I swam competitively most of my childhood, through high school. Great endurance sport. It's a very punishing and wonderfully rewarding sport.
"
The build is done. I'll update the Notes section while I make dinner in the next hour or so, but the tree and skills are all done. I'm nervous about the amount of unreserved Mana, and the mana regen for the number of trigger skills we have. Let me know what you think if you play it...if it needs more mana/mana regen.

Thank you! That is so incredibly kind of you to do this for some random on the forum.

I will definitely let you know how it goes. I'm going to be taking it very slowly, so it may be a while but I will definitely post my thoughts.

"
Also, your first league! So cool! Let me remind you that I'm not overly confident in the offence of the Reaper build, but I'm obviously very confident in my Zombie build. Both trees are almost identical. So maybe level a Zombie and Spectre gem in your off-hand weapons in case you don't like the Reaper?

Will do.

Thanks again!
Wololooo

What about new changes on Bandits?
Get 1 pasive? or Life for hc
This looks like a nice guide, I like the relaxed approach not only in gameplay but in building the char as well. I will be starting with this build and see how it goes!

Lots of changes in the game this league to get used to. I like the new Bone Barrier.

Is there any recommended ascendancy order for the smoothest leveling & early mapping?
I was wondering, what bandits do we go for? since its +1 now instead of 2, do we go alira for 15% ele res?
[Removed]
Last edited by aeolicious on Jul 28, 2024, 8:58:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info