FLESH ZOMBIES 3.25 | Wrecker's Stress-Free Build(s) & Filters | 1-Button, HC SSF, Pure Item Freedom

For amulet anointments, it's going to depend on what oils you have. I'm blocking blight in my atlas tree, so I have hardly any oils. But here are some ideas:

- Pick a node with damage for your minions or life for you.
- Crystal Skin for +2 more max resists
- Charisma for 16% mana reservation efficiency (would that be enough to add skiterbots to the build? I don't know)
- Sanctum of Thought and switch to a minion shield for more damage (either accept 90% reduced extra damage from critical strikes, or find a Belt of the Deceiver to get past 100%)

Edit add: If you are willing to give up blocking entirely (and this could free up the desecrate and bone offering sockets) with a Sanctum of Thought anointment, you could switch to a pair of +2 wands.

You can go to the blight helper and see what you can make: https://blight.raelys.com/

For eldritch mods, you can get minion damage on gloves, action speed on boots, damage taken as on helmet, max resists or minions take less reflected damage on body armour. I have so few embers/ichors that I just go with the first useful thing I roll.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Last edited by CelticHound on May 29, 2024, 12:53:58 AM
ok that's great, i know where to go now !thanks
You all, are wonderful :) <3
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker,

Just breaking my lurking streak and jumping in here at the perfect time to say that you are wonderful, too :) Currently having a blast with your Reaper build in softcore SSF after a two-year hiatus and working my way up into red maps and post-100 depth delving while still missing that elusive sixth link, but I was able to sneak in a little extra damage by finding an unset ring with some nice attribute, life and resist rolls and throwing a carrion golem gem in its socket. I do self-cast my skeletons as well to keep up the maiming pressure and just switched a Minion Damage support gem for a Culling Strike one (thanks to CelticHound for the tip :) ).

A thing I was wondering: I had an Ancient Skull dropping from an abyssal trove several days ago (haven't seen a single other bone helmet so far, go me :P), and I'm curious if it's possible to work it into the build. That 50% increased damage and attack speed for minions looks huge on paper, but the biggest drawback is the chaos damage over time they will take and I haven't really seen a way to maximally counter that so far - we took the minion life and chaos resistance wheel next to the Witch starting point, but that 43% total chaos resist still leaves a little to be desired as far as I'm concerned. Has anyone tried such a setup before, or could an attempt to do so be feasible without the Reaper dying at those usually inconvenient times? Perhaps I could go for Reaper of Revenants instead so that one dying has a little less impact, but I'd still like to have this happen as infrequently as possible ;)

Thanks so much for all of the lovely SSF-friendly and low intensity build ideas over the years, my wrists have definitely become the biggest fans!
any explenation what color mean in the filter?
"
GoldfishBert wrote:
Spoiler
Hi Wrecker,

Just breaking my lurking streak and jumping in here at the perfect time to say that you are wonderful, too :) Currently having a blast with your Reaper build in softcore SSF after a two-year hiatus and working my way up into red maps and post-100 depth delving while still missing that elusive sixth link, but I was able to sneak in a little extra damage by finding an unset ring with some nice attribute, life and resist rolls and throwing a carrion golem gem in its socket. I do self-cast my skeletons as well to keep up the maiming pressure and just switched a Minion Damage support gem for a Culling Strike one (thanks to CelticHound for the tip :) ).

A thing I was wondering: I had an Ancient Skull dropping from an abyssal trove several days ago (haven't seen a single other bone helmet so far, go me :P), and I'm curious if it's possible to work it into the build. That 50% increased damage and attack speed for minions looks huge on paper, but the biggest drawback is the chaos damage over time they will take and I haven't really seen a way to maximally counter that so far - we took the minion life and chaos resistance wheel next to the Witch starting point, but that 43% total chaos resist still leaves a little to be desired as far as I'm concerned. Has anyone tried such a setup before, or could an attempt to do so be feasible without the Reaper dying at those usually inconvenient times? Perhaps I could go for Reaper of Revenants instead so that one dying has a little less impact, but I'd still like to have this happen as infrequently as possible ;)

Thanks so much for all of the lovely SSF-friendly and low intensity build ideas over the years, my wrists have definitely become the biggest fans!
Hey Goldfish!

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town. You broke your lurk streak! Haha! I'm honoured ;) . I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for taking the time to type them.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Reaper build! (Keep at it as I likely won't be updating it for 3.25, unless something major happens to minions or the gem.) It's fun to make it your own with personal changes.

This is my first time seeing the Ancient Skull. That's a pretty rad helmet. With the Reaper gems, I think it'd really only work with the main Summon Reaper gem, and not with its variants. The reduced minion life and the chaos damage it takes per second would only allow for the default gem (auto-resurrecting) to have some nice natural gameplay with it. The thing you'd want to focus on though, is an easy way for you to focus on minion crits. There's one cluster for it near Spiritual Aid. I'm not sure if it'd be worth increasing your maximum power charges, but maybe? That being said, unless you're focusing on the crit damage, you only need the Reaper to crit once every 5 seconds (for the Whisper buff). So maybe you wouldn't need to change anything at all! Hopefully, the helmet gives the user an icon to show that the whisper is active so you can test it out. It seems fun!

Thanks again for the kind words! You rock!

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Herba_life wrote:
Spoiler
any explenation what color mean in the filter?
Hey, Herb!

If you click within my filters on the Path website, there are some generic descriptions that help a bit.

"# Colours:
# Black: Maps: 0 0 0 # Black
# Blue: Magic: 0 75 255 # Blue/Black
# Brown: Uniques: 150 75 0 # Brown/Black
# Cyan: Gems: 0 255 255 # Cyan/Black
# Gold: BlightedMap: 225 175 25 # Gold
# Green: Quests: 0 75 0 # Green/White
# Grey: Div. Cards: 123 123 123 # Grey/White
# Orange: Catch All, New, WTF, and Minion Items (and aura mods): 255 123 0 # Orange/Black
# Pink: Currency: 255 0 200 # Pink/Black
# Purple: Frags: 200 0 255 # Purple/White
# Red: Corrupted, Tainted, Vaal'd, Mirrored: 200 0 0 # Red
# Yellow: Rare: 255 255 0 # Yellow/Black
# White: Normal, Maps: 255 255 255 # White"

There will be some non-currency items that drop with the currency colour. That's because the only reason I'm showing that item is to vendor for currency.

If this isn't what you're looking for, feel free to ask specific questions.

Annnnnd

"
Spoiler
Hey Goldfish!

Sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town. You broke your lurk streak! Haha! I'm honoured ;) . I appreciate your kind words. Thanks for taking the time to type them.

I'm glad you're enjoying the Reaper build! (Keep at it as I likely won't be updating it for 3.25, unless something major happens to minions or the gem.) It's fun to make it your own with personal changes.

This is my first time seeing the Ancient Skull. That's a pretty rad helmet. With the Reaper gems, I think it'd really only work with the main Summon Reaper gem, and not with its variants. The reduced minion life and the chaos damage it takes per second would only allow for the default gem (auto-resurrecting) to have some nice natural gameplay with it. The thing you'd want to focus on though, is an easy way for you to focus on minion crits. There's one cluster for it near Spiritual Aid. I'm not sure if it'd be worth increasing your maximum power charges, but maybe? That being said, unless you're focusing on the crit damage, you only need the Reaper to crit once every 5 seconds (for the Whisper buff). So maybe you wouldn't need to change anything at all! Hopefully, the helmet gives the user an icon to show that the whisper is active so you can test it out. It seems fun!

Thanks again for the kind words! You rock!

Hey Wrecker!

Hahaha, no worries whatsoever, we all have things to do every now and then that involve other things than mowing through Wraeclast's horrors while looking for new shinies to play with :)

Speaking about new shinies, I had some amazing drops over the last several days that caused me to go in a different direction with the build. I gravecrafted a 6-link armor that conveniently rolled with corrupted blood immunity (thank the RNG gods for this one, I haaaaaaaate corrupted blood), and I'm now using two cluster jewels that serve the desire for more armour and minion life (still hoping for a minion damage one at some point, but Delirium can be rather, well, intense sometimes :P). The other big one is a Squire shield with a +2 to socketed duration gem levels and projectile damage reduction as corrupted implicits, and while it's not a best fit for the Reaper build, it enabled me to 6-link the skeletons turning them into a formidable force on their own despite the penalties they get from the Reaper. We work with what we get in SSF, don't we? :)

Getting more focus on damage did ask for a passive tree overhaul (yay for point starvation) and some sacrifices on the defence side of things. While I can still take a few decent hits on 3.8k life, 1.7k ES, 30k armour, 60% block and all resists at 75% I need to be mindful of the big whacks some folks can dish out. I found that out the hard way while wandering into the Augmented Distant Memory blind and promptly getting oneshot by the boss after my guys melted through the opposition up to that point :'). But all in all I ended up with a great mapper and decent bosser so far, that might beat that and other higher tier bosses with a little extra love!

My current plans going forward are getting those pluses to minion gem levels on the wand and helmet (little luck with essence and fossil crafting so far, buy hey, the RNG gods giveth and taketh), hoping for a Hungry Loop to drop so that the carrion golem can get some love, too, and switching to the Reaper of Revenants since I went the damage route. Still not sure if I should switch over to Unholy Might and chaos damage, since that means giving up the life leech coming in from Bone Barrier that saved my proverbial rear end in a few hairy situations :)

If you (or any other readers) are interested, I could share what I currently have? Just asking first, before I go all hijack on your amazing thread :). It might be a rough but nice example of what the build could evolve into with some good drops for softcore SSF players and folks in trade who have (by my estimation, I've never been big into trade) some 10 to 15 divines to spend. Of course, I'd love to get feedback from others as well - this is actually the first time I went off building on my own while using your build as a base!

You rock too, and keep rocking :)
Last edited by GoldfishBert on Jun 11, 2024, 7:38:02 AM
"
GoldfishBert wrote:
Spoiler
Hey Wrecker!

Hahaha, no worries whatsoever, we all have things to do every now and then that involve other things than mowing through Wraeclast's horrors while looking for new shinies to play with :)

Speaking about new shinies, I had some amazing drops over the last several days that caused me to go in a different direction with the build. I gravecrafted a 6-link armor that conveniently rolled with corrupted blood immunity (thank the RNG gods for this one, I haaaaaaaate corrupted blood), and I'm now using two cluster jewels that serve the desire for more armour and minion life (still hoping for a minion damage one at some point, but Delirium can be rather, well, intense sometimes :P). The other big one is a Squire shield with a +2 to socketed duration gem levels and projectile damage reduction as corrupted implicits, and while it's not a best fit for the Reaper build, it enabled me to 6-link the skeletons turning them into a formidable force on their own despite the penalties they get from the Reaper. We work with what we get in SSF, don't we? :)

Getting more focus on damage did ask for a passive tree overhaul (yay for point starvation) and some sacrifices on the defence side of things. While I can still take a few decent hits on 3.8k life, 1.7k ES, 30k armour, 60% block and all resists at 75% I need to be mindful of the big whacks some folks can dish out. I found that out the hard way while wandering into the Augmented Distant Memory blind and promptly getting oneshot by the boss after my guys melted through the opposition up to that point :'). But all in all I ended up with a great mapper and decent bosser so far, that might beat that and other higher tier bosses with a little extra love!

My current plans going forward are getting those pluses to minion gem levels on the wand and helmet (little luck with essence and fossil crafting so far, buy hey, the RNG gods giveth and taketh), hoping for a Hungry Loop to drop so that the carrion golem can get some love, too, and switching to the Reaper of Revenants since I went the damage route. Still not sure if I should switch over to Unholy Might and chaos damage, since that means giving up the life leech coming in from Bone Barrier that saved my proverbial rear end in a few hairy situations :)

If you (or any other readers) are interested, I could share what I currently have? Just asking first, before I go all hijack on your amazing thread :). It might be a rough but nice example of what the build could evolve into with some good drops for softcore SSF players and folks in trade who have (by my estimation, I've never been big into trade) some 10 to 15 divines to spend. Of course, I'd love to get feedback from others as well - this is actually the first time I went off building on my own while using your build as a base!

You rock too, and keep rocking :)
Awesome, Goldfish!

Take the build where you like it. One thing that really important with your spare time, is to remember that it's YOUR spare time. So always make sure you're playing the game that YOU want to play. So make any changes you like to the build and be happy with its pros and cons the way you like it. I'm glad you're enjoying the changes you've made to the build.

I like hearing about the changes people make to my builds. So please feel free to chat about it in this thread as much as you like. I won't be able to help you with the build, though. I only have the time for the one I posted. But post away and congrats on branching off and doing your own thing! That's exciting!

Annnnnd

Anyone have PoB links for those builds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info