[3.25] Arakaali's fang CI / Max Block | All Content Viable

Very outdaded, unfortunately, dps too low.
Looks good, but definitely not a fan of weapon swapping.
hi can someone explain to me why in some arakaali build, poeple use asenath double curse gloves ? they dont use any " hit skills" so i don't understand how they trigger it , and i don't think the curse icons above the head of enemies when touched by spiders ?
"
-For Bossing swap to -=The Squire=- desecrate TWO times on your feet and kill a worm then weapom swap back to aegis.

Could you explain this part to me please? Doesn't weapon swapping kill the spiders? Do you somehow manage to snapshot the squire here?
"
Tomgathericon wrote:
"
-For Bossing swap to -=The Squire=- desecrate TWO times on your feet and kill a worm then weapom swap back to aegis.

Could you explain this part to me please? Doesn't weapon swapping kill the spiders? Do you somehow manage to snapshot the squire here?

If I understand your question, yes. You'll need two fangs and a squire though. I would only ever use this on pinnacle guardians and above or it becomes too tedious. Answering because I'm not sure if the OP is active.
Last edited by Sizzlebuzz on Jul 30, 2024, 2:57:21 AM
"
Sizzlebuzz wrote:
"
Tomgathericon wrote:
"

If I understand your question, yes. You'll need two fangs and a squire though. I would only ever use this on pinnacle guardians and above or it becomes too tedious. Answering because I'm not sure if the OP is active.

Thanks! They don't seem to be posting, but there is something happening, because the linked pobs in the original post are changing. Though maybe not for the better - there is now autoexertion - enduring cry in there....
Very cozy mapper, even on a 4L.
great ultimatum farmer (immune to most of the ultimatum's modifiers) and great blue altar farmer.
able to farm anarchy Ghosted t16 glacier with just few deaths here and there.

I have done some customizations to the original setup
How are you deling with block cap in settlers now TWWT is gone?
Last edited by 13Thirteen13 on Sep 1, 2024, 4:59:40 PM
"
13Thirteen13 wrote:
How are you deling with block cap in settlers now TWWT is gone?

me?

im capped (76/75) thanks glancing blows + tempest shield + a shield mastery and a jew with a little block chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info