[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Azesus wrote:
Hello again Primaeva!

I've been enjoying your build a lot so far, but I'm not quite sure where to progress from where I am at the moment. I currently have around 10d to muster up but I'm not sure what I should prioritize. Would love if you could have a look!
PoB: https://pobb.in/Gv_TSlRpMXQn

How do you have 10 Endurance and 10 Frenzy charges? D:

I would highly recommend you get a chest like mine. This cost 4div. I'm pretty sure they can be made now with influenced crafting, too.

Cloak of Defiance is only really for the late game builds where Passive points become so precious that you don't want to path to MoM anymore.

Then ditch Valako's Sign for a thicc ring with cast speed, high life, high resists and chaos res if possible.

Try to get one of these, it'll add a TON of damage for just a jewel socket, has all res.. I guess the question is where does the socket to cast enfeeble come from - well, either an Unset Ring maybe, or you could even drop Increased Duration on Arcanist Brand, since we only need 3 brands now!

I think those changes should feel really good, then you can save up the big big divs for a full Adorned build.

My bad, I forgot to disable the charges after testing around lol.

Thanks for the help with the gear :D Where do I start going in the passive tree now then? Start pathing to prepare for clusters or is that still a ways off?
"
Azesus wrote:

Thanks for the help with the gear :D Where do I start going in the passive tree now then? Start pathing to prepare for clusters or is that still a ways off?

Hmm I don't think at that level of investment you should really worry about pathing. Just use the next few points to get maximum value, mapping comfiness, and only switch when you have all the pieces bought. Time spent fiddling around with the small stuff is just time not spent getting those big drops :D

The Adorned stacking is extremely expensive I think. Not sure what they're up to this league, but prepare to go like 40-100d in the hole for a good setup. The good news is they retain value. The bad news is you could be better off just going the Arn's route for a nice mix of offense and defense.

By the way, drop Physical to lightning and get Increased Critical Damage :D It's a LOT more damage.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Azesus wrote:

Hmm I don't think at that level of investment you should really worry about pathing. Just use the next few points to get maximum value, mapping comfiness, and only switch when you have all the pieces bought. Time spent fiddling around with the small stuff is just time not spent getting those big drops :D

The Adorned stacking is extremely expensive I think. Not sure what they're up to this league, but prepare to go like 40-100d in the hole for a good setup. The good news is they retain value. The bad news is you could be better off just going the Arn's route for a nice mix of offense and defense.

By the way, drop Physical to lightning and get Increased Critical Damage :D It's a LOT more damage.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:
"
HannyWombo wrote:
Hey Primaeva, I'm planning on doing a bit of an early swap to Assassin since the FF jewels are within my budget and i'm a bit impatient to see how it feels. Here's my current pob (cold convert sabo) https://pobb.in/u_ay0T0A7Qpp. Before I swap though, can you do a check on anything wrong w my build? I think i followed the pob right, but idk. I know I need the dmg per frenzy anoint, 2 medium clusters(?), rolled flasks, lvl 21 BBoU, is there anything else I'm messing up on?

What would you recommend me to change as I switch to assassin? I don't think Polaric ring is needed right? What about medium clusters, is the the same (one more vast power, one more pressure points)? Should I just get a placeholder ring to fix the res that i will lose without polaric and taking out the crit immune balance of terror? Pls let me know. I'd say my damage is pretty fine now, the main issue is that i get oneshot and i feel a lil slow (why i'm switching to assassin). edit: i misunderstood how good covered in frost is. didn't know it's essentially 10% more not increased. i was mainly worried ab replacing the ring because i saw that the assassin pobs didn't use it, but i guess its BiS for now.

edit: also, should i go for opportunistic or ambush n assassinate? i'm currently doing destructive play + essences while farming shaper invitations. dmg is fine, i just get oneshot a lot.

double edit lol: i prob need to upgrade to 60% convert gloves soon so i can get some dex and free up 2 dex passives. right now the only ones on trade are like 30div and they also have a life roll so i can't get em. how would i go about crafting them? or should i just go for life and switch other pieces of gear for life?

Good news, you don't really need the Balance of Terror as an Assassin - fake crit immunity comes from Mistwalker. I would think Opportunistic is just better all round since the dangerous situations with rare stacking you get some coverage, then bossing it gives you back the damage.

Unfortunately, the squishiness is the cost of being really fast AF and dealing 25-50 million damage! Ahaha. There is a post on page 47 or something where I recommend an alternate setup that's much tankier (Arn's Anguish, drop Ututla's for rare chest, etc, etc) while leaving you with plenty of damage to still wreck content.

At most, just drop Herald of Purity, put determination in there, put Petrified Blood and Enligthen in and get a couple jewels with reservatione effiency to bring your unreserved life back to >50%. Get Doryani's Lesson on your cluster so you don't rely on Vitality Leech any more. More importantly, high roll Ututla's, that's like 150 base life missing. (If you go Arn's, don't worry about this.)

It's probably mostly phys damage gibbing you.

I don't really have a solution for gloves, I just live searched them last league and there were so many of them. Look out for ones that craft the life on then remove them, I guess!

Thanks. I finally swapped, and i'm running opportunistic. I don't think i care about tankiness enough to swap to an alternate setup. Now that i've been mapping with elusive i feel like i die less purely from the speed. Maybe when i get the money I'll just do the adorned + max life jewel combo, but for now I like the glass cannon playstyle. I have a couple questions:

- Do I swap out polaric ring for a different one (since I'm crit immune) or is covered in frost still BiS?
- As Assassin do i still go for the same 2 vast power medium clusters and 2 pressure points medium clusters as the cold convert sabo POB? Or are there better options?
- What should i prioritize farming for next? I don't care about upgrading my damage little by little since i'm farming my current strat with no issue. so if there isn't a big upgrade in terms of convenience or some other factor ima just farm for a mageblood :D

This is my current pob: https://pobb.in/EMQeysz5F68o

Last edited by HannyWombo on Apr 11, 2024, 2:19:35 PM
Hi Primaeva,

I want to try your build but I have a little problem.

How do we get the Ascendancy passive skill of the wildwood primalist from the Affliction league in 3.24 ???

"
primaeva wrote:
"
Azesus wrote:

Alright, I'll get to farming some currency then :D Thanks a lot!
"
primaeva wrote:
"
tRRiLLL wrote:
First off this post is amazing. SO much detail for everything...

Yet I am still lost or missing something. I know I am missing a few levels and gear is not perfect yet, but figured it would be close enough to get more damage than I am currently. Was trying to chase down the 33mill expensive as hell build, but am currently only getting about 500k DPS, which seems way off the mark.

Have only used the build a bit as have been gearing and playing with POB for what seems like too long now, so figured I would drop a line and ask for some help if possible.

Also I would assume the tanky 70mill 7k life build from last league is not really attainable since the charms were doing so much for capping ele res?

I have plenty of currency to play with , but build feels bad damage wise vs my DD necro.

Current POB below. (working on leveling and rolling implicits still)

https://pobb.in/nW-awk9ke3C1

UPDATE

After tinkering and spending more currency of course. I was able to get a much more functional build going. Still a little low on life and mana, as well as the single target DPS doesn't feel great, but will get there while trying to min/max some stats. Using an amethyst flask to boost chaos res, not sure if its necessary.

https://pobb.in/beiw3cdig5LA

Something is really wrong with the PoB!

1) You're using Adorned. It only affects MAGIC corrupted jewels. You're running three rares instead. This means you're not getting each jewel doubled. As of now, I wouldn't even suggest mana % + crit mult, do life + crit mult.

2) Uhhhhh.. Are you reserving mana instead of life by having auras in your weapon instead of Prism Guardian? That's what the PoB shows. This would mean you're getting about 30% or less of the benefit of Archmage, which needs you to have a lot of unreserved mana + arcane cloak.

3) Even if you fixed 2), your level 2 enlighten means you will reserve > 50% of your HP. You need an Enlighten 4, otherwise you have to forgo a 50% aura like Zealotry and run something like Vitality / War Banner / what have you instead. So yes. Unreserved mana, and at LEAST 50% (and I mean down to the last 0.5 HP) Life UNreserved.

4) What's with the flasks?

5) There's no life roll on the boots.

1) DUHHH! Haha. Thank you so much for breaking that and me down as apparently I cannot read.

Realized a couple of the things before seeing your reply, but definitely missed a couple of them.

Swapped all the jewels to magic and still need a few more levels to finish the passive tree.

Question. Does the added cold damage on the wand and the added fire damage on the ring really help to scale the overall DPS by that much? Noticed in POB the chance to ignite seems like its adding a lot of damage.

Trying to see the path from ~4mill to 33mill DPS.

Thanks again and this has to be one of the most informative threads I have seen.
Any POB with mageblood (but without being multi mirror like the maxed one)?
budget around 400d+mageblood
Soo Prima, a question I just dropped the steel gloves from uber shaper in this GSF of mine and I am wondering if its a smart move to play Impale or not, since I am unsure where to take the cold version next would love some advice on it!

Pob : https://pobb.in/hes1Un0Mbsh6
So two things, what map tier will this get to if you don't have say any of the uniques or very few of them, can just the skill setups get you decently far enough to where you can build up some currency? I'm sorry if that was answered before.

The other thing is, and this is more for my own like playstyle and preference, has anyone made this build work decently enough with claw/shield, dagger/shield? I wanna use claws or daggers, and I know the shield is a req cause of shield charge.

Cybil's Paw seems kind of interesting and but you'd want a lot of attack block chance. Heartbreaker or Divinarius for Dagger, tho I am sure you can probably craft better than all 3 of those at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info