Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Can Transfigured Gems become Vaal Transfigured Gems? I was wondering if Vaal Arc of Oscillation is possible.

Sorry if I'm repeating it in various places, but it's quite important to me and I wasn't sure where is the best place for it.
Do Transfigured gems share cooldowns with their counterparts?
For example, could I do a Cast on Critical Strike build with all versions of Ice Nova and have all 3 cast at the same time when proc'd?
Last edited by ss7vegetto on Dec 5, 2023, 9:49:17 PM
How many (on average) lab runs player needs to do at normal lab to get a specific transfigured gem version he seeks for?
still waiting feature where i could single click remove all beasts.
fk archnemesis.
"
QQenko wrote:
How many (on average) lab runs player needs to do at normal lab to get a specific transfigured gem version he seeks for?

That's the question.

But as I understand if you sacrifice blue gem for another blue random gem then 1 chance out of total number of blue gems? Let's say total is 100 then 1 out of 100?

Not sure though if support gems grant only support gems.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 6, 2023, 10:32:38 AM
I don't get why you killed 2 of the most newbie-friendly builds. Because at least for league start purposes RF and Cold DoT are DEAD, and nobody can tell anyone who agrees with me otherwise. Poor RF guy who even has a website dedicated to the build...

I also don't get the Dead Reckoning nerf. How are you supposed to get Skelemages now? New alt-quality summon skeleton gems? (btw, why not keep the same name for these new gems? You guys have a thing for overcomplicating even the simplest stuff)
Last edited by bauermayers on Dec 6, 2023, 2:03:00 PM
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
QQenko wrote:

That's the question.

But as I understand if you sacrifice blue gem for another blue random gem then 1 chance out of total number of blue gems? Let's say total is 100 then 1 out of 100?

My question is, will harder labs yield different results? Like, are there gems you can only get or have a better chance of getting in harder labs?

I seriously hope not.
"
bauermayers wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
QQenko wrote:

That's the question.

My question is, will harder labs yield different results? Like, are there gems you can only get or have a better chance of getting in harder labs?

I seriously hope not.

Apparently, uber lab will offer you two tries to get a transfigured gem or make 2 crafts. But normally, you will be able to pick 1 of 3 outcomes. With harder labs / higher levels the crafts themselves will be stronger? Like there was a craft in affliction presentation to add XP to gem? So this craft obviously should be stronger in Merciless lab than Normal logically.

Also, as far as I understood, you might get an option even on normal/lvl30 (or 35?) lab to convert your gem into it's direct transfigured version and not gamble randomly. How rare it's gonna be, who knows.

I've just checked ziggy d's interview with the devs which happened a few days ago and it sounded like that.

You can watch the interview here, they start talking about particularly lab and getting gems @ 1:04:00 or 64mins :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNrSM9J7HQ

Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 6, 2023, 2:44:02 PM
I was wondering if the Tinctures apply to the Unique Gladius The Iron Mass apply to the Skeletons version as well.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:

Apparently, uber lab will offer you two tries to get a transfigured gem or make 2 crafts. But normally, you will be able to pick 1 of 3 outcomes. With harder labs / higher levels the crafts themselves will be stronger? Like there was a craft in affliction presentation to add XP to gem? So this craft obviously should be stronger in Merciless lab than Normal logically.

Also, as far as I understood, you might get an option even on normal/lvl30 (or 35?) lab to convert your gem into it's direct transfigured version and not gamble randomly. How rare it's gonna be, who knows.

I've just checked ziggy d's interview with the devs which happened a few days ago and it sounded like that.

You can watch the interview here, they start talking about particularly lab and getting gems @ 1:04:00 or 64mins :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNrSM9J7HQ

Thanks! I always skip the interview portion of league reveal streams since it's nothing but a softball snoozefest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info