Content Update 3.23.0 -- Path of Exile: Affliction

Thanks for Ultimatum! <3 <3 <3
p.s. PoE 2 looks boring and slow, no movement skills..
https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
"
Sieegfreed wrote:
PoE 2 looks bad, really bad, slow and like a mix of Diablo 4 + Soulslike, for me PoE's essence are being spoiled by this project...
Instead we shoud have a good massive and solid game...
We'll have the community divided and will be more recurrent for people (like me) skipe some leagues or even play others games instead... a pity...

PS: This ugly wings you gave in the drop was better than the entire set provided as challange reward... I miss when we had good rewards that "remember" the league instead all this random theme armour sets you have being doing...

cry more. leave then. PoE 2 looks solid. you clearly have no clue how PoE 1 started. shut up and play something else then so you can stop whining.
What about the gladiator rework man?! :((
It would be nice to get clarification on the Steel skills. Two of them seem to have had call of steel removed, does that mean they currently operate as if they always have the call of steel effect, or are they simply nerfed due to them being gone? Would love to hear thoughts :)
pog
We got some gem info only stating what was taken, but not what was added. Like cold to fire support. Pretty sure it didn't add another stat with quality, so it sounds like quality won't add anything.
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"Ice Nova:
No longer has 20% less Area of Effect when Cast on Frostbolt or adds Cold Damage against Chilled Enemies. It also can no longer expand from up to 2 Frostbolt Projectiles."

It keeps getting worse. I don't even want to read the patch notes anymore. I'm done

It'll probably be a functionality of a [Removed by Support] gem.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Nov 30, 2023, 7:07:38 PM
RF dead, poor Phox
So... Essence Drain lost a bit of the thing it didn't really had in the first place...
The new quality give more hp regen, at the cost of some dmg.
Might be good... but it lacks alot in the single target dmg department.
You need like 2-4 DoTs applied to the target to MAYBE do relevant damage: (Contagion + )ED + Bane + Blight.
Last edited by Sith90Lord on Nov 30, 2023, 6:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info