3.22.2 Hotfix 3

"
kazuu20 wrote:
after load patch...i can't enter page of login game .... it show...

vk::physicaldevice::createdeviceunique:ErrorfeatureNotpresent

How can i do ?

Find your production.config file and change render.
Or delete file and new one will be generated but you'll need to set up everything again.
"
gorioo wrote:
"
kazuu20 wrote:

How can i do ?

Or delete file and new one will be generated but you'll need to set up everything again.

Nice try with internal graphic cards. If you are lucky you get frame number 2, 9 and 22 per second...
Last edited by FritzDieKatze on Nov 4, 2023, 2:04:39 PM
Tried entering a map from the hideout. Stuck in loading screen for 5min, then DC, and after logging back stuck in loading screen for 10min, just to DC again. Not a fix at all.
"
gorioo wrote:
"
kazuu20 wrote:

How can i do ?

Following your advide....I can enter game...thank you very much
Hello again.

I'm writing just to let you know.
Today is November 6th, I'm logging into the game for the second time after patch 3.22.2. Hotfix 3 and I get an untagged client update.
Fortunately, it apparently fixed my problems with the computer freezing when entering the city.

Thank you.

Spoiler
I think that a little more information about my computer might be useful, because it might be strange that some people have problems while others don't.
I have a Linux distribution, I also have Steam, and I run Path of Exile through Proton 8.0-4.
Hope this is helpful.
Spoiler
But I still have minor problems with game performance after patch 3.22.2
Last edited by Asfogd on Nov 6, 2023, 4:03:24 PM
after the update, we can't finish delirium map with 6 man party because all of us are disconnected at the same time. What a nice update.
first play session, about 2 hours. No crashes. so far so good. Will post again if issue shows up again.
"

Rolling back to 3.21 will be the best "performance" update.

Still 15+ second load screens on every zone change, double that in towns/hubs. These times used to consistently be 1-2 seconds pre-3.22.

Still missing textures in maps that are now too slowly streamed, again this never happened pre-3.22. Stuttering, massive fps drops(seeming to coincide with shader bar being maxed), despite consistent 30ms ping.

Endgame isn't playable for me. This with dedicated 1080 gtx, nvme SSD, and 8 core / 16 thread ryzen CPU.

I know the idea was to save development time by sharing the new engine between games but it hasn't been working out. The POE2 engine was likely only ever tested on top-end hardware with the very low mob-density POE2 areas. POE2 engine also seems to do horrendous at loading mtx as evidenced by excruciating loading times anytime you enter an area with other players(s).

"
Sbrugby wrote:
"

Rolling back to 3.21 will be the best "performance" update.

Still 15+ second load screens on every zone change, double that in towns/hubs. These times used to consistently be 1-2 seconds pre-3.22.

Still missing textures in maps that are now too slowly streamed, again this never happened pre-3.22. Stuttering, massive fps drops(seeming to coincide with shader bar being maxed), despite consistent 30ms ping.

Endgame isn't playable for me. This with dedicated 1080 gtx, nvme SSD, and 8 core / 16 thread ryzen CPU.

I know the idea was to save development time by sharing the new engine between games but it hasn't been working out. The POE2 engine was likely only ever tested on top-end hardware with the very low mob-density POE2 areas. POE2 engine also seems to do horrendous at loading mtx as evidenced by excruciating loading times anytime you enter an area with other players(s).

This.
Meanwhile i managed to make it "playable" (22 fps in game) on Linux with staging wine, activated DXVK and disabled VK3D3 and in game options with directx11. Before, with Vulkan, it was at 45+ fps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info