3.22.2 Hotfix

"
There are many wierd graphics glitches after this latest update. Not all tiles load properly when i enter maps, it can take up to a minute for all tiles to appear, including some monsters that are invisible,

same here

MfG
>Fixed a client crash.

NO you didn't. Even more - you ADDED a crash. Haven't crushed in months - and now the client just randomly flops whenever it feels like. No errors, logs are empty. Thanks GGG.
Last edited by Prof549 on Oct 27, 2023, 8:34:07 AM
"
Prof549 wrote:
>Fixed a client crash.

NO you didn't. Even more - you ADDED a crash. Haven't crushed in months - and now the client just randomly flops whenever it feels like. No errors, logs are empty. Thanks GGG.

Same as this guy...
are u gonna fix the infinite loading screens or u gonna leave the game like this until next league?
Fam, I couldn't even log out. That's wazzup.
The post 3.22 new patch experience:
- Reinstalled game
- Talked to the "Dying Exile"
- Game froze for 30s
- Character dead
- Uninstalled game

Yeah, really well done...
"
Pashid wrote:
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1UkelT-rM

17 bil damage on new league mecanic cant kill the bosses at 2000, scaling works it seems, i hope this isnt coming to the game.

17 bil? You likely mean 17 mil which is not really a lot.

No, it's "bil". With the "B".
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
"
Flying_Mage wrote:

No, it's "bil". With the "B".

Someone's getting click baited by a youtube video, cute
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
wth ggg. I was delving happily, and the client just decided to crash. and what do you know, I lost my exp now, how is that even a fair penalty for a client crash? How do I make a build protected from a fudging game crash?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Fixed a bug that could cause the Map Stash Tab to not display properly.

Man, there was something going on for like half the league for me where I would have to leave my hideout for my map stash tab to showup. Done with the league, but hoping this fixed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info