3.22.1d Hotfix

3.22.1d Hotfix

• Fixed a bug where some players were unable to move or use their skills after weapon swapping.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Mirage Archer with a back attachment microtransaction equipped.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2023, 6:34:00 AM
Your the best!
What about a fix for Halos not working
Two whispering ice ,still not working.
IGN:EYELVAUD
Please also fix the MTX issue. Cant equip mtx used by other chars as of patch. You used to be able to equip it, and it would auto unequip from old char.

I dont want to have to hunt for the char using it across ssf/standard/league/etc.....
"
Val_Venom wrote:
What about a fix for Halos not working

Unfortunately we were not able to get a fix for this in the 3.22.1d patch. We will try get a fix for this live as soon as we can, apologies for the inconvenience.

"
biersmann wrote:
Two whispering ice ,still not working.

Could you please try updating your client and let me know if the issue persists?

"
Please also fix the MTX issue. Cant equip mtx used by other chars as of patch. You used to be able to equip it, and it would auto unequip from old char.

I dont want to have to hunt for the char using it across ssf/standard/league/etc.....

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, thanks for your patience.
Solved,thx.
IGN:EYELVAUD
Anyone else having freeze issues? I've tried all three renderers, same issue with all of them. The game freezes for few milliseconds pretty much 10-20 times a minute.
"
Yorkki wrote:
Anyone else having freeze issues? I've tried all three renderers, same issue with all of them. The game freezes for few milliseconds pretty much 10-20 times a minute.

As of the bug lasting for two months now, turning off the multithreading will remove the stuttering, but will also kill the overall performance since you are now running on a single CPU core.
Pick your poison.
Last edited by Hollow_Ichigo on Oct 2, 2023, 12:42:08 AM
"
Hollow_Ichigo wrote:
"
Yorkki wrote:

As of the bug lasting for two months now, turning off the multithreading will remove the stuttering, but will also kill the overall performance since you are now running on a single CPU core.
Pick your poison.

Interesting, I didn't have that until the d-patch...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info