3.22.1c Patch Notes (restartless)

"
SDGPainTrain wrote:
"
Thanks for finally make scarabs not being locked on the scree. Now how long it will take to apply that to Maps and, for example, Orb of Unmaking?:)

Maps are not affected by the multiplayer Quantity Bonus so they should not be lootable by anyone but the map owner.

I haven't said anything about being lootable. Locked to instance owner for some completely unknown by players reason also locks an item on the screen, positionally. You cannot hide maps, scarabs (until this patch) etc, and also cannot toggle show/hide button twice to reposition them on your screen. You enter 100% deli map with scarab orbs, you kill couple screens, 5-6 rewards fill your entire screen with scarabs that are also shifted in god know what directions - good luck picking that up.
Now scarabs aren't problem anymore, but there is still this unnecessary position lock for maps, orbs of unmaking and some other fragments I don't remember. And I think Kirac reports too.
"
"
SDGPainTrain wrote:
"
Thanks for finally make scarabs not being locked on the scree. Now how long it will take to apply that to Maps and, for example, Orb of Unmaking?:)

Maps are not affected by the multiplayer Quantity Bonus so they should not be lootable by anyone but the map owner.

I haven't said anything about being lootable. Locked to instance owner for some completely unknown by players reason also locks an item on the screen, positionally. You cannot hide maps, scarabs (until this patch) etc, and also cannot toggle show/hide button twice to reposition them on your screen. You enter 100% deli map with scarab orbs, you kill couple screens, 5-6 rewards fill your entire screen with scarabs that are also shifted in god know what directions - good luck picking that up.
Now scarabs aren't problem anymore, but there is still this unnecessary position lock for maps, orbs of unmaking and some other fragments I don't remember. And I think Kirac reports too.

Ah got it. I completly misunderstood you then. I completly agree with what you want to be the case.
Can't play league can't post anything about the truth of the state of the game and GGG can't play STD and have fun because of trash changes to the game can't call out bad people can't call out scams can't care anymore.
[Removed by Support]
Are all cached shaders being rewritten again, game seems to be a slide show and I am getting a ton of disk activity in the vulcan shader directory that seems to be the cause of it. Can we opt out of streaming the shader changes it makes the game simply unbearable to play like that.
AMD Ryzen 7945HX
GeForce 4060

CPU temp : 95 C
GPU temp : 67-70 C

This is at the lowest settings everywhere, as soon as I enter the game.(login screen/hideout)
Fans have to stay in Turbo mode all the time.

Normal ?
GGG now uses the game for cryptocurrency, so it's normal.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
"
MaVal777 wrote:
AMD Ryzen 7945HX
GeForce 4060

This is at the lowest settings everywhere, as soon as I enter the game.(login screen/hideout)

Normal ?

That feels spooky. Why? No game should really do that. Sorry man.
"
MaVal777 wrote:
AMD Ryzen 7945HX
GeForce 4060

Normal ?

normaly gpu temp yes, wow laptop with that cpu, thats the problem they shouldnt put that cpu in laptop there no way they can cool them well.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Sep 23, 2023, 12:06:02 PM
I'd really appreciate it if you could have some actual developers who are seemingly all working on PoE2 at the moment to take some time off that project and have them work on PoE1 instead. You know, the game your playerbase is playing and supporting financially.

Maybe have them fix the massive performance issues which do persist for the past 2 months, ever since you released the engine downgrade, basically rendering the game unplayable for a lot of people. I don't think the one guy who dealt with Crucible is enough to fix the mess that is TOTA. No, interns won't do the trick unfortunately.

Thank you.
Last edited by SloppyJoker on Sep 23, 2023, 7:30:35 PM
2 months now since the engine change... this is ridiculous

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info