3.22.1b Hotfix

3.22.1b Hotfix

• Updated shaders in the client to help performance with various skills and effects.

This patch has been deployed without restarting the servers. You will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2023, 8:21:47 AM
Nice
ok
gaming
CPU melting as usual

#Revert Pre-Patch 3.21.2

edit/ I am not sure, but the game may work a bit better but it is still way behind pre 3.21.2 if you look at performance/power usage.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Sep 18, 2023, 1:48:02 AM
I'm glad you guys are still working on this.

i haven't noticed any performance improvements from this patch so far unfortunately. But i'll come back and give feedback if i see something.

This might not have anything to do with the issue but my shader bar keeps going from 0 to 100 everytime anything happens. It's been like this since 3.21.2.
# Included the next microtranstions

Anytime a patch is big without reason, you guys are selling stuff. New micros tomorrow lads. \o/

Edit: Hotfixes are right off the cooker, that's why they're hot. I do not mind you selling stuff, of course not.

Please rethink your versioning and stop trying to hide MTX behind versioning, it's lame, it sucks, you should stop.

Call it 3.22.2 if you like, but you're preying on peoples hopes to have something fixed when what you're really doing is stuffing the patch with MTX.
Last edited by Karix86 on Sep 18, 2023, 2:22:21 AM
Thank you. I can’t say that I had problems, the FPS drops noticeably only when mobs from strongboxes appear, but it’s still more than 60. Shouldn’t the cache be deleted?
I Need Fsr2!!!!!!!!
hell yeah :D
anziché democrazia preferisco anarchia, il governo altrui ruba sempre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info