Season Two, Event 27: Turbo 12 minute solo

"
GreenDude120 wrote:
"
M0rtifer wrote:
@Qarl: please give more people points for this. Maybe like the first 40 of each class.

Now only the first 20 of each class get points? So 120 people. Last race we got 668 players. 548 players don't get points for this.

548 people didn't deserve points.

Lol in all seriousness, it's hard to give points for reaching levels in such an easy race. If they added level tiers, people would connect, gain 2 levels and log off for a free point.

These last 12 minutes and they have made 5 of them in 2 days. It gives you plenty of time to get some points imo.
make less level brackets

say 1 or 2 brackets for reaching the max level possible and getting near max level.

Looks like max lvl is between 8 and maybe 9 with perfect rng

so give a reward for lvl 8, a lower reward for lvl 7 and maybe a reward for lvl 6

boom

Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Apr 26, 2013, 10:53:49 PM
I'm sorry but this is a horrible concept, all RNG based, I died to extra damage pack in lower, if I had taken it slower though I'd lose anyway so it's a lose lose.

We really don't need more RNG for these races, we need much less, like only white items on vendors, rethinking the quicksilver drop concept and so on...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
After I killed Hellrake, I hit exit game and opened Dota 2 instead of PoE... I still ended up getting first Tidal!

XD
This is the 2nd time today I died in upper because of the desync. After death on both turbo races I did the /oos and moved about 2-3" on my 24" monitor.

Please fix this crap for the turbo races.
12th shadow HOW? I didn't even have corals and had to slow down.

Stupid vendors sold no corals or wanted alt for it ended at kuduko with 89hp shadow.

Final EQ:
Spoiler
"
Hilbert wrote:
12th shadow HOW? I didn't even have corals and had to slow down.

Stupid vendors sold no corals or wanted alt for it ended at kuduko with 89hp shadow.

Final EQ:
Spoiler

howd you get an ice nova as shadow?

pro rng drop?
#1 templar got 28.4k
I actually got 3 blue packs and only ended up with 20.6k
pretty crazy
#1 Duelist, #4 overall. Not bad. Just rushed to Ledge and stayed there. RNG was awesome, 2 rusted swords before Hillock (chest). Rusted Spike in Mud Flats and right as I entered Ledge I got a Copper Sword and a Transmutation to drop. Iron Ring dropped fairly early as well.

Spoiler
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Apr 26, 2013, 11:27:07 PM
1 second behind first hillock kill, ice nova in terraces, quick flats. The luck ended there, with a bad lower spawn and a massive desync in upper that teleported me back around 4 whole screens. Hit ledge soon after but was somewhat behind, still made it to kuduku.

5th place shadow in the end.

GG all, cya next race.
IGN: KoTao
"
howd you get an ice nova as shadow?

pro rng drop?

I prefer 1 coral ring over an icenova, simply because it prevents you being frozen for a long time at passage and that happened to me in upper passage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info