Season Two, Event 25: Turbo 12 minute solo

for the first 5 minutes i couldn't move / pick up anything. Anyone else know what could have caused that?
"
Pockey wrote:
These races are okay as a gimmick but a whole day dedicated to them where not many players will earn any points is kind of lame.

I agree you should at least get points for making it to certain levels.
S L O W E R
the thing that sucks about the "place only" races is that I lose 1-4 points from not having a standard races. I hope that add a couple more races this season so I can get back on track. I get no points today in the ladder (Unless I can place).

I did place 132 in this race, but I need faster load times on my computer to really compete.
OMG THAT WAS MY DEMIGOD and 1 overall but noooo im so noob and die 1 min to go.
55 dps ledge yaaaa my luck was huge.

shoes off hillock and gloves in muds
Missed out on top 20 my 2 places

Note to self:
NEVER EVER GO INTO FLOODED DEPTHS EVEN IF I NEED TO BACKTRACK

also its pretty pointless running these races when loading each zone takes 30 seconds. i hate my mac now
Last edited by H4xolotl on Apr 26, 2013, 10:19:13 AM
Dislike this format so much. Way to much RNG.

#1 witch. Everything i found
I do cross-league trading, You are first unless your join date is earlier then mine
race was funny, had a no coral start (which isn't the end of the world as witch) and went full-retard-full-rng-crit-build (meaning carrying two knives and not skilling castspeed) - I'm sure I don't need to tell anyone that this didn't work out :'D

had decent map rng and no hasted rhoas luckily. was #3 witch in the end

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info