Season Two, Event 18: 90 Minute No-Projectile Solo

So i guess fireball, spark, freezing pulse dont work. What is a good way to kill brutus with a witch?
"
Sapeviech wrote:
So i guess fireball, spark, freezing pulse dont work. What is a good way to kill brutus with a witch?

Hope to drop a melee weapon from mobs before Brutus or...FISTS OF FURY!
I don't know I quite like the Levels, I'm constantly pushing for level 12 usually in these races.

Though maybe a half a point if you beat a act, so you are entered into the raffle kind of thing.

I don't know, I'm just hearing a lot of bad things about the levels, but I just few people are just asking for a bit more to push for.
Is ice Nova a projectile??
so i was doing quite good actually. My best race yet, shitty drops but somehow i got it together. But then this happend

Srsly GGG fix your knockback issues, or atleast FIX IT ON THE BOSSES THAT IS NEEDED TO PROGRESS!
got my race ruined because merveil thought it was best to chill on top of the wall. No way to catch up to the time lost. BG
"
Fladdermasken wrote:
Is ice Nova a projectile??

since i used it until level 9 (then logged off)
seems not a projectile cause it did damage
Hit 15, logged.
"
Dechef wrote:
3 points for Level 15-20 does seem a bit out of whack. If for example, you're not an experienced racer and can't get over level 20 yet, there's no incentive at all to keep playing once you hit 15 because you won't get anymore points anyway, you'll only get more time where you could possibly die.

As a new racer I tried going a bit further, since i was doing well and all, but i knew i had no hope of reaching 20 and i died. Learned my lesson, 3 points/race are enough.

Damn western forest.
IGN:Mundo_Cleaves
My shop:http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/221158
no ms boots and no 2nd quicksilver.. hate that in long race :/
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
1 point YEAY :D Not very good at this game but still :D had a nice Chance orb :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info