3.22.0b Hotfix 4

I did run map few times after patch before record.
RTX 3080 R5 5500
GPU is heavy undervoltaged, normally it's like 200 Watts lol.

https://youtu.be/JkNKdvmDmJ8

Stop ruining our rigs.
#Reverse 3.21.2

"
This patch was rolled-back, and will be re-deployed shortly.

Ok. Nevermind ;D

Nothing changed for me.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 28, 2023, 3:03:39 AM
Sorry about that, we sorted those crashes and it's now been re-deployed.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
-
Last edited by poenjoyer822 on Jan 7, 2024, 11:46:41 AM
this patch doesnt fix anything.
if you dont have background load (YT/twitch) which keeps cpu cores awake, cpu latency/frametimes are bad, exactly same behavior like it was after 3.21.2

Hotfix helped nothing with performance. Tested both DX12 and Vulkan after deleteing Shader Cache folders. Played Dunes, farming legion and expedition. Textures missing halfway into the map and I have to use a portal and get back into the map to even see the explosion rings for expedition. At this stage just please revert whatever you guys did for 3.22. Game is beyond broken graphically.
I just crashed in the trial twice after patching my game.
It's nice to finally see some mention of performance in the patches, but it didn't fix any of the issues I'm having that made me just straight out quit playing.

DX12 and Vulkan still won't go over 40 fps for me and DX11 is so bad that it's unplayable, dropping from 144 to 60 - 30 fps everytime I kill anything.
I've done a full tournament and haven't crashed during TOTA, thanks for the quick fix.
Can't even stay in the game long enough to find out if it helped or not.
Game is crashing in TOTA for me as well. Getting "AncetralTrialMonsters_Row": The format of a game data file cannot be read, is it out of date?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info