3.22.0 Hotfix 5

3.22.0 Hotfix 5

• Temporarily disabled the modifier that Duplicates random Offer Rewards upon defeating the Herald of the Scourge on The Hour of Divinity and The Gilded Chalice Unique Relics. These Relics have also been temporarily disabled from dropping.
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2023, 7:17:14 PM
Fix vixen gloves on pathfinder please!
FIX THE GAME

This is some kind of comedy, you haven't fixed the game in 5 weeks, you haven't properly prepared the new league. Within 24 hours we have 5 hotfixes but none improve performance.
My CPU and graphics card are boiling when stay in hideout. Game non stop crashing can't end act1.

MacOSX - Steam
Last edited by GooDLike79PL on Aug 19, 2023, 6:53:25 PM
Honestly consider restarting the league depending on how many thousands if not millions of divines were duped once this info got widely available.

I don't care about trade but a lot of others do.
"

Honestly consider restarting the league depending on how many thousands if not millions of divines were duped once this info got widely available.

I don't care about trade but a lot of others do.

Heist had a similar issue that happened for longer and tons of other leagues did as well they never had long lasting impact. Especially not from a less than a few hour dupe.
as usual abuse early and often before the ladder gets pulled up
are you going to compensate or rollback players? why should i bother playing when some players get 50 divines for free and others don't for a bug you added to the game?
Diabolic move! (ba-dum tss)
FIX FUCKING MULTITHREADING !!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
GooDLike79PL wrote:

My CPU and graphics card are boiling when stay in hideout. Game non stop crashing can't end act1.

Can't be/have a HO in this league, when you have yet to finish Act 1.

But to be constructive, how about limiting your FPS?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info