Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

t
Last edited by dooth on Aug 13, 2023, 6:38:54 PM
Are there any changes to tawhoa's chosen that got forgotten in the patch notes? Currently it doesn't work with fist of war, but it is a prequisite node to a node that grants fist of war. The one node before not helping the following at all seems like a mistake, not like an intended feature.
I'll try the new league if it's fun. If it's fun then I play more, if not then then I'll stop. Nothing to fuss about, we all know the drill.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
keeperofstars wrote:
Fresh Meat support.

For minions that get created and then have their duration extended does the adrenaline part reset as well.

So for example the summon spectral wolves. When at the limit they stop "respawning" to fix the issue with them respawning away from enemies.

So we got this line: Summon Spectral Wolf now refreshes the duration and life of an active wolf if the skill is already at its minion limit.

Will Fresh Meat reproc the Adrenaline buff for "summon" or will it only work on the initial summons?

wonder same thing about HoP probably not work well with them, may Dominating BLow and Skeleton are best
"
Xerpal wrote:
Regarding the 'Destructive Play' keystone:
- does the chance to drop an awakened gem apply to the additional spawned bosses?
- is the maven wittnessing all spawned bosses for invitations?

I sure hope so. I think they are trying to get maven influenced maps to be in line with the power of exarch/ eater towers
Ruthless is a mistake.
New keystone "Destructive Play" will the 1-3 summoned bosses count as "Maven Witnessed"? If so, does the previous node "The Most Toys" roll it's 10% chance on each of the 1-3 bosses and the map boss? In a perfect scenario could you get 8 Maven witnesses in 1 map?
Ill try ruthless again, if you promise not to nerf all the ascendancies like the chieftain treatment.
@GGG

Does the new "Destructive Play" Atlas Passive Keystone also apply the Maven Witness onto the 1-3 additional bosses i.e. does these bosses grant completion towards 10-way invitations and/or do they have a chance of dropping an Awakened Support gem.
Could we get the details on the level 20 Tawhoa's Chosen from the new chieftain? We already got the guardians minions, but this was t included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info