Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

just here to meet the daily "rabble! rabble!" quota.
Rabble! Rabble! Ruthless exists and I'm MAD! Rabble! Rabble! Buff Seismic Cry(For real though) Rabble! Rabble!
I think a better keystone for ritual wouldve:

"Cannot Reroll Favours at Ritual Altars in your Maps"
and "All rewards from Ritual are revealed"

So we dont need to do the 3 boring Rituals everymap
sedantes
Last edited by HcChArLie on Aug 11, 2023, 6:52:25 PM
Wait, i just realised:

"Added a new Strength Support Gem - Trauma: Supports strike skills you use yourself, causing you to gain Trauma the first time a Supported Attack Hits an Enemy. "

So its not even usable on bosses?
Thanks for changes, thanks for changes from everyone in ruthless. Just skip everything from softcore weak. You make good job.
Last edited by Deproparion on Aug 11, 2023, 7:15:00 PM
I miss new skills. One of my favorite things to do was doing a league start with whatever sub-optimal skill they released and make it shine!
5 ways hardly nerfed, so, we must feel the pain of level like koreans, and the dead penalty.... Not really, lets quit another year
Finally some love for Ruthless!
"
Matt_Exile wrote:
Ruthless is dead content, stop updating it

You all only play the game for a week and then quit LOLOLOLOL! I suggest you zip it with Ruthless because its here to stay.
Last edited by ㆍZombieㆍ on Aug 11, 2023, 7:58:16 PM
"
The Shaping the Seas and Shaping the Valley Atlas Notable Passive Skills have been removed from the Atlas Tree, and the new Bold Undertakings and Overloaded Circuits Keystones have taken their position. There are now 6 Atlas Passive Skills in this cluster (previously 5), which each provide "Maps found have 5% chance to be 1 tier higher" (previously 4%).

Added a new Maps cluster to the Atlas Passive Tree. The Notable, Shaping the World, partially compensates for the loss of Shaping the Valleys and Shaping the Seas. It provides "Final Map Boss in each Map has 5% chance to drop an additional connected Map" and "Maps found have 10% chance to be 1 tier higher", while the 2 small Atlas Passive Skills each provide "Maps found have 5% chance to be 1 tier higher."

Why would you do this? The text doesn't quite capture how awful this change is, partly because it's misleading (bordering on lying) about the positioning of the new keystones, and doesn't capture just how far you have to path to get to the new cluster, so I didn't fully grasp just how bad it is until I looked at the actual 3.22 tree layout.

The Bold Undertakings and Overloaded Circuits keystones have not taken the positions of the removed notables, you could've pathed through all the small passives in that cluster without ever taking those notables, but now half the small passives in the cluster are on the other side of the new keystones, and even if you take the long way around to get to the other three small passives, you have to path through The Seventh Gate keystone to get to them, so no matter what you're forced to take one of the new keystones (which is precisely not how keystones are supposed to work), two of which make basic mapping more expensive, and all three of which are largely if not completely useless (literally no one will have the points to actually make use of The Seventh Gate when they're still at the point in their atlas completion where they're forced to have it allocated). And the positioning of the new cluster certainly doesn't help matters at all, it's positioned as far north as the Blightspawn cluster and requires just as many points to reach it and path through it to completion.

It requires NINE additional atlas passives, minimum, to reach the same basic map sustain that everyone absolutely has to have to get through the atlas before they have any voidstones; the points needed to get 100% chance for maps to drop 1 tier higher in 3.21 is 31 minimum, but in 3.22 it's 40 points minimum, meaning you have to complete more than a third of the atlas and nearly half the non-unique maps on it just to get basic map sustain out of the way. These aren't the atlas passive nodes we're picking up for fun that you moved around, this isn't the build your own endgame stuff, these are the nodes we have to pick up to complete the atlas and get our voidstones, so we can eventually spec out of them and spec into the actually fun build-your-own-endgame nodes.

Will this change slow down the top end one bit? No. [Removed by Support]
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Last edited by JamesM_GGG on Aug 11, 2023, 7:57:25 PM
"
"
The Shaping the Seas and Shaping the Valley Atlas Notable Passive Skills have been removed from the Atlas Tree, and the new Bold Undertakings and Overloaded Circuits Keystones have taken their position. There are now 6 Atlas Passive Skills in this cluster (previously 5), which each provide "Maps found have 5% chance to be 1 tier higher" (previously 4%).

Added a new Maps cluster to the Atlas Passive Tree. The Notable, Shaping the World, partially compensates for the loss of Shaping the Valleys and Shaping the Seas. It provides "Final Map Boss in each Map has 5% chance to drop an additional connected Map" and "Maps found have 10% chance to be 1 tier higher", while the 2 small Atlas Passive Skills each provide "Maps found have 5% chance to be 1 tier higher."

Why would you do this? The text doesn't quite capture how awful this change is, partly because it's misleading (bordering on lying) about the positioning of the new keystones, and doesn't capture just how far you have to path to get to the new cluster, so I didn't fully grasp just how bad it is until I looked at the actual 3.22 tree layout.

The Bold Undertakings and Overloaded Circuits keystones have not taken the positions of the removed notables, you could've pathed through all the small passives in that cluster without ever taking those notables, but now half the small passives in the cluster are on the other side of the new keystones, and even if you take the long way around to get to the other three small passives, you have to path through The Seventh Gate keystone to get to them, so no matter what you're forced to take one of the new keystones (which is precisely not how keystones are supposed to work), two of which make basic mapping more expensive, and all three of which are largely if not completely useless (literally no one will have the points to actually make use of The Seventh Gate when they're still at the point in their atlas completion where they're forced to have it allocated). And the positioning of the new cluster certainly doesn't help matters at all, it's positioned as far north as the Blightspawn cluster and requires just as many points to reach it and path through it to completion.

It requires NINE additional atlas passives, minimum, to reach the same basic map sustain that everyone absolutely has to have to get through the atlas before they have any voidstones; the points needed to get 100% chance for maps to drop 1 tier higher in 3.21 is 31 minimum, but in 3.22 it's 40 points minimum, meaning you have to complete more than a third of the atlas and nearly half the non-unique maps on it just to get basic map sustain out of the way. These aren't the atlas passive nodes we're picking up for fun that you moved around, this isn't the build your own endgame stuff, these are the nodes we have to pick up to complete the atlas and get our voidstones, so we can eventually spec out of them and spec into the actually fun build-your-own-endgame nodes.

Will this change slow down the top end one bit? No. [Removed by Support]

You can still get everything for 31 points, I have no idea how to post screenshot here so I can't help much but you can even save one point by going through incursion.

Edit: Nevermind im dumb.
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Aug 11, 2023, 8:29:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info