Content Update 3.22.0 -- Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors

Justified changes to legion and VC and happy to see Sanctum back! :) I hoped to see some exciting updates for endgame, perhaps new engame bosses but should be fun regardless o/
No f*ckin way this is everything. I refuse to believe it. They must have forgotten like half of it somewhere. Please.
"
Ascendancy Changes

The Eternal Labyrinth now grants Ascendancy Passive Skill points in Ruthless. Existing Ruthless characters that completed the Eternal Labyrinth should automatically have these points available to allocate.

Okay after they nerfed all ascendancy classes in Ruthless this makes sense now.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Where are the balance changes ?!?!?

1.5 years of the same meta with no balance... Sorry GGG, but you're not respecting your player base with these so-called ''patch notes''.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Fixed a bug where Reefbane could lose its glow if you died in an Area containing a Unique Fish and resurrected there.

FINALLY.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
LOGIN
"
Where are the balance changes ?!?!?

1.5 years of the same meta with no balance... Sorry GGG, but you're not respecting your player base with these so-called ''patch notes''.

You can go play D4. They care a hole lot about you, lol.
Can you please separate ruthless and non ruthless patch notes. >>>>>>>>>>
-Professional Fish
A bit concerning that you continue focusing on ruthless a lot more attention that it deserve.
Can you move like 50% of the effort you put there to the game that people actually play?
The league looks very fun though and Sanctum's return is something that everyone will love.
Yo, what happend to Ruthless being a harmless pet project that wouldnt be taking away development resources from / influencing the general direction of the game?

Was that..... A FUCKING LIE?!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info