3.21.2b Patch Notes

3.21.2b Patch Notes

• Added support for our upcoming 3.22 announcement and its new Supporter Packs.
  • Map portals no longer play their opening animation when they are recreated from loading into a new instance.
  • Tiered microtransactions applied to Mannequin Decorations can now only be set up to the maximum tier you have unlocked.
  • Fixed a visual bug that could occur when Cobra Lash projectiles collided with walls.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Steam Deck users to encounter an error when attempting to launch the client.
  • Fixed a client crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Aug 16, 2023, 12:08:25 PM
Will this patch address the delay / lag that many of us are experiencing when starting a map + randomly during the map? I hope so....this is getting old.
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.
Nice.
My 3090 feels like it falls into the category of lower end hardware...
Any news for those of us who get stuck in infinite loading screens when trying to enter the Rogue Harbour?
"
TheFatal693 wrote:
Cant we choose from old or new engine? The new engine sucks for lower end hardware.

THIS. Myself and many others have suggested the same...some of us cant play this game properly anymore....and NO we should not have to upgrade our systems other than drivers or software.
People who even suggest that are clueless...
"
ADStrafe wrote:
Is this a joke?

I guess we will find out after this patch..as it seems like they are trolling their player base w/ these 'updates'.
"
TheFatal693 wrote:

That means that playing POE 2 will be a problem on lower hardware unless the games is better optimized by the time of release.
"
Shiin_Zu wrote:
"
TheFatal693 wrote:

That means that playing POE 2 will be a problem on lower hardware unless the games is better optimized by the time of release.

There is NO way im upgrading my machine just for this game. Not worth it and this pc isnt even 2 years old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info