now would be a good time for the TFT discord admins to create a new PoE subreddit

"
I’d suggest just taking the opportunity to quit Reddit if you have any inclination to do so. I’m hoping to stay away from it for good.

+1 only facts, no throws.
Why? They're making enough money already.
Second-class poe gamer
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh yeah, that totally wouldn't end up with a complete clusterfuck at all. A cartel created to exploit a game is the perfect choice for moderating neutral and constructive discussion of that game.

you are being offensive
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Oh yeah, that totally wouldn't end up with a complete clusterfuck at all. A cartel created to exploit a game is the perfect choice for moderating neutral and constructive discussion of that game.

you are being offensive

I am expressing my opinion in a civil but poignant manner, with a dollop of sarcasm for fun.

Should support disagree I am sure they will do something about it.

Now if you are done trying to make this personal, can you elaborate on why you think TFT mods would be a good choice for large scale community moderation? Cheers in advance.
The name says it all.
/grabs popcorn and waits
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

you are being offensive

I am expressing my opinion in a civil but poignant manner, with a dollop of sarcasm for fun.

Should support disagree I am sure they will do something about it.

Now if you are done trying to make this personal, can you elaborate on why you think TFT mods would be a good choice for large scale community moderation? Cheers in advance.

they're already good mods in a large scale community
According to whom? You? Yeah gonna need a bit more convincing than that. You made the claim so the onus is on you to back it up substantially or accept my cynicism as a valid response.
The name says it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info