48 Challenge Club

soon !!!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Do you get a second totem for doing 40/40 and 8/8?
Yes you get 2 totem trophies according to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ryLqZKZSo&t=52s
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"

Yes. But I really hope they reverse this decision.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Reporting in.

I think this is only realistically possible this league due to explode totem.

First time trying Ruthless. I guess the tightknit community is nice. Lots of really nice people helping each other out to finish challenges. But the progression is really punishing. Not exactly something I relish to do again.

honestly if explode totem wasnt in the game i doubt anyone would have beaten ubers in ruthless
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
Jerle wrote:
"

Do you display your totems in your hideout Jerle?

I've ran across a few over the years that have a massive amount of 40/40 totems on display but not as many as I thought I would, it's always nice to find a hideout with them.
"
sumfight wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"

Do you display your totems in your hideout Jerle?

I've ran across a few over the years that have a massive amount of 40/40 totems on display but not as many as I thought I would, it's always nice to find a hideout with them.

I've always struggled making a hideout that looks nice, that also has the space for all my totems, gets worse for every league. Also, anyone else have issues lining them up the same way? Like, it seems impossible to place them the same distance away from each other or something, annoys me.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:

I've always struggled making a hideout that looks nice, that also has the space for all my totems, gets worse for every league. Also, anyone else have issues lining them up the same way? Like, it seems impossible to place them the same distance away from each other or something, annoys me.

This was the 40/40 that broke my hideout. No matter what I do, I can't place them in a similar fashion without the lighting going nuts.

I'm just going to use the atlas hideout and make my mapping area nice and chuck the totems in the middle. I wish we could turn off the light from the totems.

Here's what my old hideout looked like with them, the lighting is broke near my map device, not in that picture below. No matter how I turn them as soon as I add that last totem it just starts blinking and it makes me go nuts.

I'd love a challenge totem hideout

"
sumfight wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

This was the 40/40 that broke my hideout. No matter what I do, I can't place them in a similar fashion without the lighting going nuts.

I'm just going to use the atlas hideout and make my mapping area nice and chuck the totems in the middle. I wish we could turn off the light from the totems.

Here's what my old hideout looked like with them, the lighting is broke near my map device, not in that picture below. No matter how I turn them as soon as I add that last totem it just starts blinking and it makes me go nuts.

Haven't had any issue with the lighting myself, but people seem to be struggling with fps and even some times loading my hideout in the first place. My friends always complain when they come to me to craft etc. The totems could surely be made more performance friendly.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"
CrazylikE wrote:
"
sumfight wrote:
"
CrazylikE wrote:

Haven't had any issue with the lighting myself, but people seem to be struggling with fps and even some times loading my hideout in the first place. My friends always complain when they come to me to craft etc. The totems could surely be made more performance friendly.

You're right, as soon as I would enter that hideout, my graphics card would start breathing heavily. Totems should be made more performance friendly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info