"
camkhaos wrote:
this guys is a shady fuck.. i witnessed this whole transaction... there was an agreement made and once he got the chest he peaced out.... DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY TO MIRROR SHIT FOR YOU.. HE SAYS HELL GIVE U A KOAMS... BIG DEAL... a MIRROR IS WORTH MORE THAN A KOAMS..HOW THE FUCK IS THAT INSUREANCE MY GUESS IS HE WILL JUST GET YOUR MIRROR AND BOUNCE... YOUVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

How did he get the original chest in the first place? ..

If YOU offer mirror service, you don't trade YOUR chest to the guy with mirror. He should trade the mirror to you. So how did this guy get the original, mirrorable(?) chest? ._.?
Last edited by Ayu87 on Apr 17, 2013, 3:15:42 PM
We had a deal that the only way I would sell it is for 65 exalts + I get to mirror it after the trade. THE ONLY WAY. We agreed a streamer would come in and be the middle man for trust issues. He agreed, so I bought a mirror. Then after the trade and the streamer came in, he leaves and says the only way I can mirror is if I give him the mirror. He's a scumbag and was trying to scam me for the mirror. He CANNOT BE TRUSTED. My guess is he makes all of his money from scamming people for mirrors, as in trade chat earlier today someone told me he was selling a mirror, when yesterday he did not have one to offer me? coincidence? no, fuck this scumbag.
IGN Pandarew/Andrew_Stark
"
DaddyAres wrote:
We had a deal that the only way I would sell it is for 65 exalts + I get to mirror it after the trade. THE ONLY WAY. We agreed a streamer would come in and be the middle man for trust issues. He agreed, so I bought a mirror. Then after the trade and the streamer came in, he leaves and says the only way I can mirror is if I give him the mirror. He's a scumbag and was trying to scam me for the mirror. He CANNOT BE TRUSTED. My guess is he makes all of his money from scamming people for mirrors, as in trade chat earlier today someone told me he was selling a mirror, when yesterday he did not have one to offer me? coincidence? no, fuck this scumbag.

Would not recommend that ANYONE trades with the owner of the chest.
DaddyAres is an honest trader , just let him mirror mine because he got screwed over by the OP of this thread.

would not recommend anyone trying to mirror this chest in the future, unless it's from a reputable account that has been a member for at least a month, in case the OP makes a new account in attempt to clear his name.
Last edited by chup_ on Apr 17, 2013, 3:37:22 PM
Last edited by bearhunter_weed on Jun 27, 2013, 4:33:28 AM
ah but you're forgetting the part where we made a deal that a streamer would come in and be the middle man and mirror it for trust issues along with me mirroring it afterwards was the only way you would get it. therefore you are and will always be a scumbag, goodluck getting mirror service!
Dont trust bearhunter_weed he is shady as hell people are to greedy in this game. If you have the best chest in the game why not share your product and get it out there.!!!!!!!
IGN Kalaxis Or Maximusaureliuss
Gankstaboo actually got a chest with 2,6k Evasion so this isn't the best Evasion chest, just saying.
Thou shalt not guard.
lol gankstaboos chest had shitty stats,we're not talking about "highest evasion", overall stats it's the best
Last edited by DaddyAres on May 6, 2013, 6:41:32 PM
just look at when he created this account and when he started posting about mirror service. smoking gun proof he is shady. and any account in this thread praising him is obviously one of his alts aswell. complete amateur.
beta key was passed to me by Bigsamson. a true gamer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info