"
zakalwe55 wrote:
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
which item is it?

its a glove.

The Video shown can break the actual gear totally if not enough resources.

How many jeweller's orbs do you have?

+800

Also i need to run the laborynth for a enchatment on the gloves.

Can you guys give me a hint what would the best one and i need to run the hardest one?
"
DoNotAimAtM wrote:

+800

Also i need to run the laborynth for a enchatment on the gloves.

Can you guys give me a hint what would the best one and i need to run the hardest one?

800 is overkill to get 1 off color on a 4 socket item. You can do 2 socket craft (1 jeweller's orb) and 3 socket craft (3 jeweller's orb) back and forth until you get a green or blue (whatever you want) and then craft a 4 socket to finish.

Do you have these socket crafts on your crafting bench?
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
yes i have, but for now im happy with the "melee damage support" for "harald of purity" but i think "summon phatasm support" would be better?
What are chronos? You mean Chromes?
Yes :D sorry
Give me 50 chaos and I'll color the gloves for you.
Any combination of colors you need.
if its a glove it should be super easy with bench man

should cost you 125 chrome and some jewelers.....
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Or cheaper, color first 2 sockets (15 chromes if they are different colors, 25 chromes if they are same color), then use jewelers for the other 2. It's 4 jewelers per try for 3rd socket, 13 jewelers per try for 4th socket. Do the off-colors first.

Usually it's doable with 25 chromes and 100 jewelers.
"
zakalwe55 wrote:
Use the socket number craft to get your off color.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBKHTt0t22M

Thank you for sharing this. I am a returning player. These new bench craft mechanics are totally new to me. Just the other day I was watching how people craft near perfect items via the block suffix method. Oh boy, was I stumped.
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

This is one of the must have resources for every POE player. I use it all the time in every league for probably the past 5 years. Chromatic calculator.

If the number indicated in the calculator is huge (will not happen unless a 6 link by the way) then you can do the other tricks.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 2, 2023, 2:29:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info