Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

That nerf to arcane surge seems completely unjustified. level 1 arcane surge buff effect going from 10% more spell damage to 10% increased cast speed is ridiculous. At least make it 10% MORE cast speed, or 20% cast speed scaling to 30%
"no longer" 113 times... not bad, not bad XD
"
Rogue Exiles in Ruthless only drop jewellery, instead of an item for each equippable slot.

That's ruthless
A suggestion for patch changes format:

How is it now - In the case of Masteries that got new entries and some old ones being removed or moved elsewhere; you only showed what stayed and what's new in main block segment and then at the very end you made a spoiler section with removed ones.

How it could be easier to parse for player readers - show the (re)moved Mastery entries in the main block, alongside the ones that are staying or are new, just have them crossed out in case of the removed ones or with an arrow indicating where they went (like that suppress when having evasion gear on moving from Suppress Mastery to Evasion Mastery) for moved ones.

When reading these Masteries patch notes I don't always remember what Mastery entries there were and what I'm missing out on or might need to get elsewhere. It would be a lot more convenient to have that information where it belonged, in the given parent Mastery section. Alternatively have that as a spoiler under each Mastery instead of a big Dump Spoiler at the bottom of the whole thing.
Worried about the nerf to my anime weapons but this all sounds good
JUGG is untouched :) I am already exited new possibilities with mysteries.
no new masteries for minions ?

wonder if next gem skill tree ?
Hmmm pathfinder looses and easy extra 1 flask charge per 3 seconds, a big %chaos multi from chaos mastery, and pretty much the ability to stack projectiles .....

Are you seriously killing the archetype off orsomething ? Oo
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
I guess I'm NOT doing cast on melee kill this league with all the life flask charge gains removed :/
Didn't expect to get a nerf to a build no one even plays.
Thankfully there's enough other options to make things interesting but damn...
only nerfs and nerfs
why u destroyed united in dream sword ? like 60% minion dmg was too much. fu.
removing mana reservation from usefull auras GOOD JOB GUYS
now we have less defencive options. like they even matter anyways

f this. i wont produce myself

another boring league for 2 weeks if not less
D4 waiting room i guess
Last edited by Zebedin on Mar 31, 2023, 4:06:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info