Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Overall don't mind any of the changes too much. New league mechanic looks very interesting although I don't love the tradeoff talents. It's obviously there to incentivize rerolling your item tree but not my favorite way to handle it.

I'm a little disappointed we haven't seen more of a gem shakeup. Balancing has been heavy on mostly the passive tree over the last year but there are lots of skills that could use numerical increases. I don't think there has been a major pass on gems in over a year at this point and I personally liked the era of patches that shook up the skills more frequently.
the league mechanic sounded very interesting and im sure will make for some POGGERS weapons, but the nerfs coming off of last league and it not being sanctum is really taking me out of any hype i may have had. trading constant 100% pack size maps for thicker breaches sounds just... opposite of fun. it couldn't be avoided, sanctum was 11/10 league.
Nerfed? what Nerfed

THIS IS A HUGE BUFF!!
OMG OMG OMG CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK
"Animated Weapons no longer randomly pause when moving or attacking"

This curse appear in Summon Stone Golem too!!!!
Pls fix them.
damm still no specter rework.

now made every item that makes a cool build cost x10 time more, i hope div drop x20 times more other wise no one gonna be able to afford builds this league.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Mar 31, 2023, 12:36:05 AM
Was there any mention of the crucible passives on Melee weapons affecting Minions? For Dominating Blow.
Don't forget to buff glad <3!
idk, ggg can see the original i think
Last edited by Gongoro on Mar 31, 2023, 12:53:37 AM
Mediocre changes overrall. Alright in some parts. Nerfs were expected in some form but the aura nerfs (MRS) are almost the same as killing item support items such as gems/uniques.

I will check it by myself. As usual 2-3 weeks top is the good spot for path of exile in general. Nerfs only make me play less.

Edit: Nevermind, rechecked the entire mastery section and yeah they removed grace AND determination. Yeah big nerfs.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Mar 31, 2023, 12:55:54 AM
Horrible changes, nothing will shake up the meta, I cannot understand why, even so close to release of POE 2, GGG is just afraid of making good balance changes, just horrible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info