Content Update 3.21.0 -- Path of Exile: Crucible

Heatshiver survived? LOGIN
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
League Good. Patchnotes Bad.

Stop making earlygame slower. It already is too slow. Why are you slowing it just so 10 racers go slower?
GGG: Poisonous concoction is very good, what are we going to do to kill the fun?

"Balance" Team: We dont know a thing about the game so, lets kill pathfinder :D

GGG: Seismic Trap is very good, what are we going to do to kill the fun?

"Balance" Team: We dont know a thing about the game so, lets rework Sabouteur to something random :D

And thats how it works, they mess up, they dont know how to fix it, they mess up even more.

Meanwhile streamers laughing at how oblivous is GGG about his own game.

Seriously, GGG KNOWS Diablo IV is coming and they bring us THIS? HAH

70 bucks directly going to Blizzard.

Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
"
ScaryZpop wrote:
finaly i don't work on a league start, big HYPE

SAME BRO, UNI HOLIDAYS :DDD HYYYYYYYYYYPE
"side project"
I used to actually enjoy leveling new characters back in Legion. Played 2-3 characters per league just because I felt it. Then y'all tried to "fix" it and now I'm considering whether I even want to even do it once a league at this point. Stop beating us while we're down.
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
GGG: Poisonous concoction is very good, what are we going to do to kill the fun?

"Balance" Team: We dont know a thing about the game so, lets kill pathfinder :D

GGG: Seismic Trap is very good, what are we going to do to kill the fun?

"Balance" Team: We dont know a thing about the game so, lets rework Sabouteur to something random :D

And thats how it works, they mess up, they dont know how to fix it, they mess up even more.

Meanwhile streamers laughing at how oblivous is GGG about his own game.

Seriously, GGG KNOWS Diablo IV is coming and they bring us THIS? HAH

70 bucks directly going to Blizzard.

-------------------------last i checked...poe is free
Last edited by ㆍZombieㆍ on Mar 30, 2023, 6:25:21 PM
Hyped to play ruthless again! League seems hella nice!
So "most definitely not a nerf-fest" was a downright lie, despite a lot of these changes being interesting and obviously intended as a meta shakeup. Could you please be more forthright instead of misleading, especially in the livestream?

Additionally, altering early game to appease a handful of racers is horribly misguided. The vast majority of players already hate, and I mean HATE, going through the campaign. If I understand correctly, you're actually doubling down on the campaign in PoE 2 rather than going an "adventure mode" route or otherwise more unique and off-the-rails track, which I think is a total mistake (though we haven't seen it yet). For what we have now though, it's been a slog for so long, new players bounce off immediately due to the relative difficulty, and even veterans can still get caught up and die to Hailrake sometimes just because the gameplay is so boring and stale. It's not challenging or engaging, it's just tedious, and I don't think these racer-centric changes leading up to Exilecon are the right move. If anything, I'd say start us off with Seven-League Steps to ease the pain of going through this for the 100th time while we trudge through to endgame on our starter characters and waste more of our lives away.

Otherwise, definitely going to play, but the first 12 hours are going to be total drudgery that could and should be entertaining progression in other ARPGs. At least in D3 I could do something else on the first day and then ask for a powerlevel over the weekend.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nothing new. New League is fun. But most of us still wait for meta shakeup for god knows how many leagues in a row..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info