[3.25] Splitting Steel Gladiator - All Uniques, Cheap League Start, Explody Mapping

"
corosou wrote:
You can farm 3div in Delve doing double-chaos recipe very quickly!

You are indeed a man possessed of a terrifying will.
"
corosou wrote:

You can farm 3div in Delve doing double-chaos recipe very quickly!

GL

hi, total noob here trying to follow your guide without expending too much lol

what is a double-chaos recipe in delve? I know what delve is but didn't knew about the recipes in there (?
"
Conchatumadre wrote:

what is a double-chaos recipe in delve? I know what delve is but didn't knew about the recipes in there (?

It's not a special delve recipe, it's just farming delve and doing the chaos recipe.
If you sell a rare item for every equipment slot you get a chaos orb, if they're all unidentified, you get two. That's a helmet, gloves, boots, body armor, belt, two rings, an amulet, and two one-hand weapons/a one-hand weapon and a shield/any two-hand weapon (including a bow).
I suggest you check out the Vendor Recipe System page on the wiki (not the fandom wiki).
Hi again, why does the PoB have 88% block chance? Is there a reason for going above cap?

My cap with Versatile Combatant seems to be 65% for both attack and spell block. I feel like I'm missing something, because i bought a rumi's flask and then realized that it was only increasing my spell block by 1% due to my other stats.
Is there a pob + gearing progression and leveling for Gladiator? I only see champion leaguestart. I mean glad leaguestart on fresh start, no currency for wings|

should i level with 2x onehand rare?
Last edited by cadosinio on Aug 19, 2024, 2:36:07 PM
"
cadosinio wrote:
Is there a pob + gearing progression and leveling for Gladiator? I only see champion leaguestart. I mean glad leaguestart on fresh start, no currency for wings|

should i level with 2x onehand rare?

Just use the champ PoB for leveling then adjust after you get ascendancy. With starter gear this build is strong enough to do your first 3 labs back to back.
Last edited by LeonidasLandis on Aug 19, 2024, 5:41:54 PM
Hey just started your build today after few failed builds and late to league due to real life stuff anyways just wondered do you recommend any annoinment on carnage heart while levelling?
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey just started your build today after few failed builds and late to league due to real life stuff anyways just wondered do you recommend any annoinment on carnage heart while levelling?

The final anoints both cost several divs (gold-gold-gold or prismatic-gold-gold) so I wouldn't recommend them for levelling. You're doing enough damage with just the carnage heart that I don't think it's a big priority until you get the eternal struggle, which you might be able to snipe for 60ish c depending on implicits. You could always anoint a 30int notable for early on, though the carnage heart has enough all stats that you shouldn't have any problems equipping everything.
Last edited by Pheonix_Magnum on Aug 20, 2024, 8:32:52 PM
i dont get it what skittersbots job?
and what should i look on Watcher's Eye Prismatic Jewel best in slot?

Can't seem to find the 30+ Int annoinment but it's fine will leave it blank

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info