Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Disfavor is new way to lvl up enl/emp at least it have some uses now.
GGG, I hope you know that by not introducing buffs to underused skill archetypes you are guaranteeing another down quarter and potentially, death of the game.

I would recommend that you delay the release of 3.20 by a week and work exclusively on buffing underused skills.

Look at streamers/comments, its like a funeral parlor here. Not many people are excited about this league.

REALLY CONSIDER IT.
I'm still really upset about curses. You guys do these re-works that you present as buffs to people who don't look deeper that really end up being nerfs in a lot of cases. Less effect with Blasphemy when you've made determination, grace, tempest shield, etc. mandatory just to not fall over in a t9 map against rares? Even redditors are making threads about how nonsensical this is. You advertise full-effect vs bosses and then pull the rug out from under the people WHO ACTUALLY LIKED CURSES
Last edited by jrv209 on Dec 2, 2022, 5:07:17 PM
I've been searching with search function but i can't seem to find anything relating to it:

in Patchnotes GGG says:

"
For example, the one that used to grant Flammability effect now allows your Flammability Hex to apply to hexproof enemies and also causes your ignites on cursed enemies to deal damage faster

but in the specifics it says:

"
Lord of Drought now provides "Your Flammability Curse can affect Hexproof Enemies" and "30% increased Ignite Damage against Cursed Enemies."

Any clarification if the wording of "deal damage faster" was incorrect or written before specifics on the passive were done, please? Or (what I'd love!) if the wording of the increased ignite damage was actually ignites deal damage x% faster?

Edit:Or is it maybe another, unrevealed passives that is getting the deal damage faster flavor?

Thanks, hyped!
Last edited by Patterick on Dec 2, 2022, 5:09:59 PM
No Divine Shard's? No Thank you, see you next year, maybe.
"Item modifiers that inflict a specific Hex no longer do so with increased effect. This includes instances where the Hex is a downside on the player, such as from Coward's Chains, Coward's Legacy, or Soul Mantle. This change affects existing items."

Question : What about Corruption, asking mostly in regards to
Hands of the Hight Templar.

Are existing items with (40-48)% increased Effect becames Legacy ?>

Or above rule to not applies to corruptions.
Life is too short for soft options.
Ign : Spirituus
"
ivchekal wrote:
GGG, I hope you know that by not introducing buffs to underused skill archetypes you are guaranteeing another down quarter and potentially, death of the game.

I would recommend that you delay the release of 3.20 by a week and work exclusively on buffing underused skills.

Look at streamers/comments, its like a funeral parlor here. Not many people are excited about this league.

REALLY CONSIDER IT.

Buffs to underused skills would make this patch perfect. No skill changes, ascendency changes, I mean meaningful, then it means not supporting their vision. In 10 years will be the first time not buying packs. They can support themselves with their vision :P

The problem is also GGG manage to break the game and after much noise, they fix some via other means usually, and then some streamer before league "omg best league" before actually playing the league, looks so pathetic. Most guys want balance changes, not only nerf big boys like LS, Helix, LC. But also buffs to underused skills, throw some new talents around, change places, change few ascendencies to be interesting.

That being said, if the league after I try and it will be best fun, I will support them later this time. So maybe league mechanic will be best thing ever for example. 1% hope. Cause for end game I can be busy with fracture. But their vision from 3.15,3.19 I don't want to sponsor anymore.
3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by vahu on Dec 2, 2022, 5:54:01 PM
Please consider a larger range of Elemental Weakness, Flammability, etc... like 15 - 45. This would encourage manual casting while not gimping it as much vs normal mobs (lowering top to ~30 AND removing lots of increased effect sources, really?).
"Improved the scrollspeed in the Friends and Guild sections of the Social Panel."

Never thought I'd see the day...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
conduit nerfs was justified and still stronk,but helix ? man this shit is gutted xdd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info