Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

RIP Lightning Strike
I really just want to know...what drugs are ya'll on to think this is good??? I've seen better balance in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh than this crap. This may mark my 6th league, and well, I find this abhorrent and insulting to a majority of your player base, that obviously "The Vision" does not give two F***s about. Gonna save my money for D4. So disappointing that such a long running game title is being ran this way.
oh shit ggg put another trap in melee buffs LOL guys you gotta stop doing this shit

Added a new Attack Mastery that provides "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby Enemy", which replaces the "Strike Skills target additional Enemies can do so from 30% further away" Mastery.

have you played a strike skill without the "30% further away"? it's shit.
If they adjusted the card rarity for the lions eyes bow what's that going to do for the chest and boots? Are they going to be super rare too?
Problem : we nerfed more than we buffed
Solution : use the problem solution format they hate

I miss the old patchnotes with only - - -, reading buff & nerfs without someone trying to convince you its good
Was it really necessary to hit Hexblast with 6 nerfs and completely murder a skill that was already niche?
"
Father_Taco77 wrote:
I really just want to know...what drugs are ya'll on to think this is good??? I've seen better balance in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh than this crap. This may mark my 6th league, and well, I find this abhorrent and insulting to a majority of your player base, that obviously "The Vision" does not give two F***s about. Gonna save my money for D4. So disappointing that such a long running game title is being ran this way.

Exactly. Rly dont know why are some "players" so hyped XD
Imagine 2nd cheapest support pack have same price like whole D4 XD
EZ choice here ...
Last edited by JuldaFulda on Dec 1, 2022, 9:48:39 PM
Still no viable way to acquire divines where so many for exalts existed. (again, why was this change even necessary. It legit kill your game's economy)

End-game minion builds/support minions still in the dumpster

No gem, ascendency or meta shake up

Mostly just nerfs...

WTF GGG? we just want to enjoy the game yo. Let us!

What is the new quality bonus on Lightning Strike?

Are you planning to update the art for Divine Orbs? As they look very dated, compared to the previous premium currency.
Problem: people is having fun
Solutions: nerf everything, fun isn't allowed

Really, you people read all the notes before saying "poggers" or "nice"? No supporter pack for you ggg, you have failed again, i don't know what game the balancing team is playing, but this ain't right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info