Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Chris said loot is actually better for the average player since 3.19, so they don't plan to change anything regarding it. See guys, everything's fine !

This whole stream was a waste of time. 3.20 will feel as unrewarding as 3.19 except we'll kill monsters a little bit faster.

No changes to QoL, no changes to loot, no changes to this "loot goblin" b*llsh*t.

We'll see maybe the league mechanic will be so rewarding that it will compensate but I seriously doubt it.
A full page of nerfs, but I really am not surprised anymore.

Triple nerf to LS. Nerfing LC which you literally just added last league (lol). Adding strike skills +1 enemies on the tree is just a slap in the face TBH.

No mention of ANYTHING related to crafting and the abysmal state of it.

No mention of ANYTHING related to harvest and the abysmal state of it.

Removed double guardian node for no reason other than laziness.

I struggle to see GGGs perspective anymore. Not feeling good.

Last edited by tw1ggyy on Dec 1, 2022, 4:39:53 PM
"
ammo109 wrote:
What about replica conqueror's efficiency? As lots of people brought up when the jewel change was first announced, removing it massively nerfs most mana-based attack builds, rage builds, and CoC as a build archetype generally.

Please consider keeping the replica version and making it the regular version (like you did with Forbidden Shako). I would suggest making it a boss drop from Infinite Hunger and Black Star.

yeh exactly.... wtf GGG

mana is an absolute mess fix this game man

-mana should be a prefix like mana reservation
Mantra of Flames was interesting, please reconsider removing it from the game.
Disapointing read as a melee minion player. So many issues and not even one mention. Guess my hopium was truly copium once again. Not even a diablolist broken AI fix.. Sigh...
problem: there was no problem
solution: we created one
still no real melee buffs, and you nerfed the only melee skill that was any good.
still no real crafting fixes.
more nerfs to loot acquisition.
no additional QoL stuff that other arpgs have had for years.
no divine orb changes.... looks like another 200c+/divine league, cuz that's real fun

looks like another skip league to me
Last edited by Titoisagod on Dec 1, 2022, 4:47:13 PM
So you are reducing curse values at all levels after all. I knew that crap about it being stronger on pinnacle bosses had something fishy in the air. At the end of the day it will be like the same on bosses and worse everywhere else.

Also, the way they scale now will force you to run high level curse gems or else the effect will be minimal which can be troublesome depending on the gem requirements. You completely ruined the curse mechanics and tried to pass it as a buff like you always do.

I hope ppl speak with their wallets.
So again no reworks / buffs to the tons of bad skills that nobody can play but instead 3 good skills get gutted to the ground because "they perform better than the crap nobody plays anyways".

I am a bit sad that you always take the lazy path for balancing. Why do you never bring the bad skills in line with the good ones, you always just make the good ones bad again. But for beginner / casuals its actually pretty hard to make a lot of these skills work because you need tons and tons of investment.

Why is it so bad for you to have some skills who work without massive investment?

The rest of the stuff is good but i really disagree on GGG's handling of skill gems.
POG!

Ruthless ROX! Thank you GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info