3.19.2 Patch Notes

please
Can someone on the Dev team specify in what scenario Chaos Damage can get reflected? Because it used to be never before.
"
please
Can someone on the Dev team specify in what scenario Chaos Damage can get reflected? Because it used to be never before.

Chaos damage cannot be reflected. Physical CAN & WILL be.
is it just me or does this last update seem to make the initial loading screen take a long time before the gears load? for me, it used to be almost instant when starting the game and now it takes at least 15 seconds
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
please

While it's not a dev response, a player did just answer that question on the previous page. Even if your chaos damage does not get reflected, there are scenarios in which you can take chaos damage that is treated as reflected damage.

1) Effigy AN Modifier. 50% of damage from hits dealt to the Effigy is taken by the player as reflected damage.

2) "Damage taken as" modifiers. These modifiers change the incoming damage type before other defensive layers take effect. Most notably this happens when people use the Divine Flesh keystone: "50% of Elemental Damage taken as Chaos Damage". Elemental damage gets reflected, which you then take as Chaos damage, resulting in taking reflected Chaos damage.
After equipping my transform spider pet mtx i got hardlocked twice with instance timeout in towns(act7), unequipped it and it stopped happening. Crazy right ?!
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
is it just me or does this last update seem to make the initial loading screen take a long time before the gears load? for me, it used to be almost instant when starting the game and now it takes at least 15 seconds

it happens to me but it was early kalandra so probably my pc kekw
"
banished wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:

it happens to me but it was early kalandra so probably my pc kekw

well, i know it's not a pc issue for me. it was the last update. they made some sound changes... so they just made something consume even more resources while giving nothing. i have an m.2 ssd and the hd light come on solid for at least 15 seconds before the logo screen ever shows so it's just a 15 second black screen during the initial loading of the game. great job as usual GGG lol
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Woooow looooool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info