[3.25] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

PSA about Impossible Escape
Panopticon has been removed from the tree and ironwood has been moved away from iron reflexes.

I was setting up my trading bookmarks and saw it. So no need for impossible escape anymore
This build looks like a fun start for 3.25! In regards to rage - the rage regeneration provided by Kaom's Spirit doesn't prevent inherent rage loss of 10/second. So either you need to be hit every 2 seconds, gain rage by some other means every 2 seconds, or generate at least 11 rage/second with the gloves (3300 life regen/sec). Maybe with rage on hit from somewhere with frenzy it's manageable?
"
Gimless wrote:
In regards to rage - the rage regeneration provided by Kaom's Spirit doesn't prevent inherent rage loss of 10/second.

You are right.

"
The Chainbreaker Timeless Keystone Passive and the Kaom's Spirit Unique Gloves have been updated to state their Rage regeneration stats do not delay the inherent Loss of Rage.

Damn...ok so maybe no rage angle. We cannot get that much life reg.
But Breathstealer opens up an annoint. So that would give us 7/8 totems.
Vengeful Cry might be an angle. It prevents rage loss for the duration.
Last edited by zorker on Jul 24, 2024, 12:57:11 PM
I'm looking forward to trying this, but I was curious if this build has any concerns with totem survivability. 3.25 moved some totem survivability nodes around, but it looks like this build never grabbed them in the first place.

Is it a playstyle kind of thing, where you're consciously placing them in safer places, or is there just no concern for them dying most of the time?

I was considering swapping the Totem Mastery from critical chance to totem taunt, but would that be a bad idea if they just immediately die from the attention?

Thanks!
Ballista totems on Hiero get placed in a blink. Each totem fires 8 projectiles. You place while moving forward so everything that tries to get near you gets trashed. If there is some hefty rare you just kite and use totems like mines.
Last edited by zorker on Jul 25, 2024, 1:55:08 PM
Hi. What do u thing about Power Siphon of the Archmage version with Wilma's and Cloak of Defiance? Have you tried this setup? Unfortunately, I didn’t find any version for 3.25, but in 3.24 it looked very cool. Your setup is also quite good.
"
CaptainLesb wrote:
Hi. What do u thing about Power Siphon of the Archmage version with Wilma's and Cloak of Defiance? Have you tried this setup? Unfortunately, I didn’t find any version for 3.25, but in 3.24 it looked very cool. Your setup is also quite good.

I checked the build Talgia_PT is using.

https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/%EC%A1%B4%EB%A7%9B%EA%B0%90%EC%9E%90/Talgia_PT

I like a bunch of the ideas. Using Wilmas saves a lot of points.

I would change some things though. When using double curse I would use Snipers Mark and Punishment. This enables the 25% elemental resistance inversion mastery which is insane. When the enemy reaches low life (<50%) it will take a lot of damage.

The build is lacking recovery since it is not going for Agnostic. Recoup is really good especially with MoM! I would highly suggest taking the life recoup wheel and the mana recoup mastery. Mana recoup on rings is advised too.

https://pobb.in/eVSjnSjnHo-C

It is a good variant for sure and I will keep it in mind.
Last edited by zorker on Jul 30, 2024, 4:19:51 AM
I have been searching high and low since the start of the league for a build that felt the way I need it to.

I had ran through a handful of Champion things, but now here I am back to my Totem roots.

This is decent,

i need some lil help, just trying to figure out dps, how do i get more?

https://pobb.in/iJSI1P3KBXeO
Am I missing something here? How can I run both precision and purity of elements without draining my mana or losing full life damage support?
"
Kedalb wrote:
Am I missing something here? How can I run both precision and purity of elements without draining my mana or losing full life damage support?

Precision is on Arrogance with the Life mastery that moves max life to 90%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info