widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
AintCare wrote:
This isn't a bug.... just put some anime on the left, trade on the right and cruise bby

It's not a bug, it's an indefensible "solution" to something that was barely a problem.

Several alternatives have been discussed in this thread. Black bars are not acceptable or in any way defensible.

Fix it.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
This isn't a bug.... just put some anime on the left, trade on the right and cruise bby

It's not a bug, it's an indefensible "solution" to something that was barely a problem.

Several alternatives have been discussed in this thread. Black bars are not acceptable or in any way defensible.

Fix it.

If its not a bug, then why you calling for a fix? maybe change it?

Maybe update the OP with the solution? i mean its not really clear what you want at this point. You want more zoom/loose top-down visibility? then state that...

Edit- nvm
Last edited by AintCare on Jun 15, 2023, 8:28:01 PM
Day 301

Fix it
Day 302

Fix it
Day 303

Fix it
For those who have a 16:9 monitor, I think it is unacceptable to give those with wide screen an advantage. Most of the time I don't even see the enemy I am fighting, but I accept it. It is unfair to give an advantage for those who still have a VGA monitor.
How has ggg not figured out wide-screen.

Sucks for people with wiiiiiiiddddeeeee monitors.

"
B00b wrote:
For those who have a 16:9 monitor, I think it is unacceptable to give those with wide screen an advantage. Most of the time I don't even see the enemy I am fighting, but I accept it. It is unfair to give an advantage for those who still have a VGA monitor.

like... why? would i bother with people with more resolution than me? am i playing pvp and didnt know?
this game barely has competition between players and the widescreens also barely give an advantage. this was a stupid change. and no, i dont have a widescreen monitor but would totally quit this game if i had one.
"
Daerdarus wrote:
"
B00b wrote:

like... why? would i bother with people with more resolution than me? am i playing pvp and didnt know?
this game barely has competition between players and the widescreens also barely give an advantage. this was a stupid change. and no, i dont have a widescreen monitor but would totally quit this game if i had one.

All of you are getting a dozen different unfair advantages over people playing on a steam deck.

For this game to be truly fair, GGG should limit to 720p 30fps and remove support for mouse and keyboard.

Otherwise it's not fair.

That's basically the logic being used by everyone in this thread supporting black bars.
Day 304.

Black bars are not acceptable.

Fix it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info