widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
Jocker46 wrote:
Do you really believe Chris sits there and reads thread after thread starting with the lowest timestamp? Well, in that case you are the comedian here.

His meme tier logic is indeed quite funny... must be a comedian!
"
Jocker46 wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
the fact that more than one of you guys think that bumps are beneficial adds to the comedy.

especially since the posts are timestamped

Do you really believe Chris sits there and reads thread after thread starting with the lowest timestamp? Well, in that case you are the comedian here.

wait, you think chris read even one thread on here?

dude.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:
"
Jocker46 wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
the fact that more than one of you guys think that bumps are beneficial adds to the comedy.

especially since the posts are timestamped

wait, you think chris read even one thread on here?

dude.

Dude, learn to read. I never said that. I asked YOU if YOU tought so. :D
bump
On top till fixed...
I dont even have an ultrawide and this change really pisses me off. its so stupid to change after 11 years
S L O W E R
No excuses for this, GGG. Fix it.
Please fix this GGG
:D thx for the "Confine Mouse to Window"-fix.
Last edited by Jocker46 on Sep 10, 2022, 1:27:11 PM
"
Jocker46 wrote:
:D thx for the "Confine Mouse to Window"-fix.

Biggest joke from GGG yet.

They remove a 10+ year old feature and then have to waste dev time confining the cursor to their absurd black bars.

GGG, stop acting like console devs and fix this. You know better.

Maybe their dev time last patch cycle should not have been spent removing features, and should have been spent testing AN and loot changes......
Last edited by Zucktheduck on Sep 10, 2022, 1:56:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info