[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Got the 38th challenge and the last MTX.
Thanks for the build!
"
vbvan wrote:

Got/Crafted most of the items after three weeks of grinding. Still need one more cluster jewel which is rarer than I expected.
Now I have 12.4k ES and 2100 int. While the stats is not very impressive for non-SSF, I'm satisfied with it for SSF.

Completed the first T17 and I'm working towards 38 challenges :-)

Wow that's an incredible helmet! Makes me wish I'd tried gravecrafting.
"
evouga wrote:
"
vbvan wrote:

Got/Crafted most of the items after three weeks of grinding. Still need one more cluster jewel which is rarer than I expected.
Now I have 12.4k ES and 2100 int. While the stats is not very impressive for non-SSF, I'm satisfied with it for SSF.

Completed the first T17 and I'm working towards 38 challenges :-)

Wow that's an incredible helmet! Makes me wish I'd tried gravecrafting.

You can also check the mirror-tier helmet on page 385. But that one is very very hard to craft using gravecraft (0.1% chance when I copy the layout to craft of exile).
I've tried crafting helm a few times but no luck. So I'm wondering if I can use the same coffin setup as the gloves to get 5 mods and use hunter's ex orb on it to add the % int?

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Graveyard Crafting for Icestorm Trickster

Here's how you can craft yourself some items that would be mirror-tier in any other league. Even when you don't get exactly what you want, most of the products are sellable for very nice prices.

Important notes:
1. Do not add extra corpses that increase chances of something! More is not always better.
2. Once everything is ready, click Craft on any grave, select the base and CHECK that:
- Item level is what it should be. Add or remove +level corpses as needed;
- The number of mods is right;
- Quality is 30%;
- Tier rating matches what's listed on the right in the Graveyard Planner tool.

Only click Exorcise when you are sure you didn't miss anything.

Have only one instance (browser tab) of the Graveyard Planning Tool. Multiple tabs can interfere with each other. Close it before opening another layout.

Chest

Graveyard Setup (updated)
Very easy, 1/2 chance to get something great. ilvl 86. 5 mods.

Gloves

Graveyard Setup
Easy enough, 1/5 chance. ilvl 84. 6 mods.

Helmet

Graveyard Setup
This one is hard. First you have to roll Hunter (1/4 chance), and then 1/9 chance to make it perfect (my helmet above is not perfect). ilvl 86. 6 mods.

Corpse Management

1. Don't click Collect on the corpses while mapping. Click on the small coffin icon instead. Dump them into a quad tab.

2. Always pick up these corpses:
- Row Effect
- Column Effect
- Mod Tier
- Quality
- Reroll Explicit (not Implicit!)
- Reroll Base Values
- More Attributes
- More Defenses
- More Resists
- Less Life
- Less Mana
- Less Attack
- Less Physical
- Less Chaos
- Influence
- anything else that's needed for your current craft
- Level, Explicit (if you don't have a ton of them already)
- Additional Item (sells for 2-3 div!)
- Fracture, Split, Mirror (sellable)

3. You can ignore everything else. Unless you want to put it in other tabs and sell in bulk.

4. When crafting:
- Write down how many of each type of corpse is needed for this craft;
- Search your quad tab for each category (+level is "to item");
- Take them into your inventory and right-click;
- Go around the graveyard and bury them;
- CHECK THE ILVL and other stats before finishing the craft!
Ign: Zanosaur
Last edited by zanosaur on Jul 15, 2024, 6:46:30 AM
"
zanosaur wrote:
I've tried crafting helm a few times but no luck. So I'm wondering if I can use the same coffin setup as the gloves to get 5 mods and use hunter's ex orb on it to add the % int?

I don't know odds of successfully crafting 5mod helmet that way, but after getting it you still have only 2/11 chances to get T1 %int with Hunter Orb. And another 2/11 to get T2 %int.
The changes to bandits next league are very interesting. I'd wager the best choice now might very well be 15% to all resistances, until late-game, where you can respec for that 4-5% more damage from a skill point. Given how starved we are for suffixes, freeing 45% toal resists is very good.

It seems like defenses on gear are also buffed, which means more EV and ES. I wonder if Discipline is going to get nerfed like Determination.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
The changes to bandits next league are very interesting. I'd wager the best choice now might very well be 15% to all resistances, until late-game, where you can respec for that 4-5% more damage from a skill point. Given how starved we are for suffixes, freeing 45% toal resists is very good.

It seems like defenses on gear are also buffed, which means more EV and ES. I wonder if Discipline is going to get nerfed like Determination.

Only logical reason to not nerf all the defense stat auras is, that one of them is doing much much better than others. And with adding more power to armors I don't see them not nerfing Discipline and Grace as well.

That said, you might get away without Discipline. Maybe getting back to Spider Aspect now that it was buffed. (Which makes you even more starved for suffixes.)

Also new oil and anointments.
We pretty much know Determination's flat armour is nerfed. Logically, Grace being the same but for EV, its flat stats are probably nerfed too. However, Discipline has only flat defenses and is much less used, so maybe it'll escape the nerfs.

Here's to hoping.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
We pretty much know Determination's flat armour is nerfed. Logically, Grace being the same but for EV, its flat stats are probably nerfed too. However, Discipline has only flat defenses and is much less used, so maybe it'll escape the nerfs.

Here's to hoping.

I did some math.

The old ES from my current chest is 916.
The new ES becomes 1061.

If they nerf the flat ES from Discipline by 50%, it is 111.

So at least the buf can compensate for the nerf.
Did you take into account the quality changes?

Edit : and the extra ES from EV conversion?
Last edited by WinterHiko on Jul 15, 2024, 9:48:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info