[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I've taken a few pieces of advice for quite a few of the later posts in here but still find myself struggling with bosses and deaths. I'm not sure if I missed something along the way but I just seem to pop at points

I've been trying to replace my amulet as well but I struggle to find a direction to do so with only limited funds (I have about 7 divine stashed).

Would it be best to start with trying to roll a better belt with a higher %int and push for a bit of res and str or dex. Same with Gloves I may be able to get some there and I assume remove jewels to get some str back until I can use them again later?

https://pobb.in/XkhEmMSgIm_y

TIA
"
clerino wrote:
Hi!

I am enjoying the build so far. Managed to get my first voidstone yesterday in the second try.

I did follow the upgrade path in the guide as much as I could so far but there are some items missing and some questions:

1) I need to get the eldritch crafting on gloves and chest

2) I need to redo the annoints - what is recommended here?

3) for Wise Oak the idea is to have in the ideal case same resistances for all three types or at least cold resistance as maximum?

4) I need to bring all bottles to 20% qual or working on gettin Hillock in the right spot

5) I am getting one-shot now and then from Essence and Harvest monsters - where do I need to look/invest?

Anything obvious I am missing?

Thanks

First and foremost, you need to switch to the cluster tree. That's your first priority. Having two Split personnalities with int is a huge boost.

Your blue jewel with Corrupted Blood immunity isn't really useful. Either get a good rare one or simply run the max 5 stacks of CB pantheon and have no immunity. It's not so useful you'd waste a jewel slot for it.

Your body armour's stats are very low. Get a lot more EV/ES. You can probably get 1-2k more ES, which is huge.

First annoint is always Tranquility. Then you either annoint Charisma to run all auras or, if that's not necessary, Whispers of Doom to get four points back. Another choice is Serpent Stance, but it's not as good as four passive points.

Quality your rings for some easy int. Consider buying corrupted Heup of all with %int as implicits. They're 5C each and they're going to give you a nice boost until you get synth rings.

Invest in your helmet to get Hunter influence for that +6-10% int.

Your magic flasks prefix are subpar. Charge on crit is better for uptime.

The absolute best for Wise Oak is tree resistances that are the exact same, but realistically speaking, just make sure your cold res is the highest one.

Hope that helps!
"
alacon wrote:
I've taken a few pieces of advice for quite a few of the later posts in here but still find myself struggling with bosses and deaths. I'm not sure if I missed something along the way but I just seem to pop at points

I've been trying to replace my amulet as well but I struggle to find a direction to do so with only limited funds (I have about 7 divine stashed).

Would it be best to start with trying to roll a better belt with a higher %int and push for a bit of res and str or dex. Same with Gloves I may be able to get some there and I assume remove jewels to get some str back until I can use them again later?

https://pobb.in/XkhEmMSgIm_y

TIA

You need to check your tree with the PoB. You haven't swapped to the wandering tree that boosts Split Personnalities' numbers. You need to connect the rightmost path and remove the lone str node in the mid-right. This right there will give you a good boost.

Replacing Astramentis with an attribute amulet is very costly. If you want a %attr, %int, dmg per 15 int amulet, they go for 35-40div at the moment, plus the budget for the rest of your gear to accomodate the loss of strength and dexterity. You could go with an amulet without %attributes for a div, which is 10% more damage, assuming you don't have to compromise elsewhere after the swap.

To accomodate the loss of Dex and Str, you need to prepare. We're deeply suffix starved, so finding enough to get int + res + dex/str is hard. You'll need to roll a much better belt than that, as it doesn't have any good suffix apart from the guaranteed +int. Every suffix on your rare gear needs to be either a resist or attribute roll. One empty suffix per piece of gear can be crafted accordingly.

Your synth belt doesn't seem to be 20% quality from your PoB. If that's the case, this is a priority.

Unnalocate the Dreamer cluster and put one point into the first node in the Disciple of the Forbidden wheel (mana regen per power charge).

Your forbidden jewels allocate Heartstopper for you, yet you also allocated it yourself. You have a free ascendancy notable waiting for you.

Get Clusters with Blanketed Snow and Cold to the Core. Having just the latter hurts your DPS.

As for you question on getting blown up, your ES, at 7k, is respectable but still low. Work on your int and gear to get it up for 10k and you should feel the difference. Having more DPS also prevents enemies from hitting you too many times and reduces the length of boss fights. One piece at a time will slowly make you exponentially stronger.

Hope that helps!
Thanks so much, I missed the heartstopper thing, hopefully fixing that with the path of the tree will help me get past this lull. I'm working on building a new belt as well.

Ill grab blanketed snow jewels as a first place to spend money as well.

THanks again
thank you for the great guid. it's a ton of fun to play this build!

that said, i'm wondering what do you all run on your atlas tree?

i was spec'd into legion because i played LA deadeye before, but that's not as much fun with icestorm.

other than that i'm running incursion & harvest, which i would like to keep. but what should i replace legion with?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Last edited by feuerbach on Oct 6, 2023, 3:42:47 PM
Can someone take a look at my implementation of this build and let me know what I should change or work on next? Thanks so much! My character's name is mmmliesshallan
Last edited by andexs on Oct 6, 2023, 8:32:50 PM
Hi, not sure if i'm blind but can someone help, feel like i'm missing something. I know kelvynns build is lvl 100 and mines 96, i have the mana regen per charge allocated and they don't, but i counted the rest of skills i don't have and they seem to have 6 extra passives than i do?
heres my pob

https://pastebin.com/3ZscDpxq
Last edited by BearODactyl88 on Oct 6, 2023, 10:36:03 PM
"
BearODactyl88 wrote:
Hi, not sure if i'm blind but can someone help, feel like i'm missing something. I know kelvynns build is lvl 100 and mines 96, i have the mana regen per charge allocated and they don't, but i counted the rest of skills i don't have and they seem to have 6 extra passives than i do?
heres my pob

https://pastebin.com/3ZscDpxq

i finally found it, 2 sneaky small int passives
"
feuerbach wrote:
thank you for the great guid. it's a ton of fun to play this build!

that said, i'm wondering what do you all run on your atlas tree?

i was spec'd into legion because i played LA deadeye before, but that's not as much fun with icestorm.

other than that i'm running incursion & harvest, which i would like to keep. but what should i replace legion with?

I'm running Harvest, Expedition and Delirium. Verrrry nice 😁

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info