[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: Uber Eater

This boss really shows the difference between the Trickster and the other versions.

When I did him on the Occultist and Ascendant in 3.18, they could not tank the tentacles even with 15k ES. I'd get 1-shot if I failed to blink out of them. No problem at all for the Trickster. The evasion is real (the tentacles are attacking). Between block, evasion and Heartstopper the tentacles are no longer a threat.

The biggest problem for the Occultist was the ball phase. She would just run out of ES too fast with GR, or a little slower without GR (and the Ascendant too). The Trickster pops a topaz flask and a few seconds later hits The Writhing Jar to heal up and re-trigger overleech. I don't even need to refund GR for this. Also, 50% of the time Heartstopper is in the DoT mode and I don't take almost any damage in that phase.

If/when GGG gives us a real reason to farm this guy, I'll just need to get better at dodging his 'Succumb' laser - the one that hit me for 10k damage. It has a weird timing, I kept blinking too early or too late. But that's just a matter of practice.

They really should make Uber bosses have a better drop chance for the base loot tbh.
Also nice video, Trickster is just too fucking good.
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
Anyone try a Reflection of Kalandra yet? I was wondering if I should try one of my spare 7% int synth rings in it.

Basically it seems like a no brainer, especially since the reflection doesn't add affixes.

So, if I have a +68 int ring and 1 safe affix, I have a 100% chance to get a double int ring, since I don't care about the affix.

I'm surprised I don't see any such rings for sale. Maybe the reflection doesn't work on influenced items?

That part has been known since before the league launched, only base items can be used, no influenced items of any sort.

I searched for info on that and could not find any. That's why I asked.

Thanks for the info.

So I suppose I should go craft a Moonstone ring with a spite essence...
what is CI?
"
what is CI?

Chaos Inocculation (No life and all es)
Can this build do delve well?
"
yissus wrote:
Can this build do delve well?

I've been using it for delve farming and it has been really smooth, this build is just ridiculously tanky on trickster. Then again I'm not going for crazy depths, but with es gain on hit Watchers Eye I'd imagine you could push delve really deep
Last edited by Smerte on Sep 3, 2022, 6:21:10 AM
So I just transitioned to the leveling tree to the budget version, but it looks like we remove all stun protection and now in my maps i get stun all the time. Where does the protection come from?

Nice build btw, super clear and fun to level with
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
what is CI?

Chaos Inocculation (No life and all es)

Technically speaking, we have 1 life point in exchange of immunization against chaos damage, shielded by energy shield.
"
Avenger_Dx wrote:
So I just transitioned to the leveling tree to the budget version, but it looks like we remove all stun protection and now in my maps i get stun all the time. Where does the protection come from?

Nice build btw, super clear and fun to level with

Aphasi4 wrote:
Hello, enjoying the build so far.

How do you deal with stun?

Tolerance is enough early on. When you want to get rid of Tolerance (typically when you switch to the cluster tree) you craft 25% stun avoidance on gloves and/or helmet and use corrupted jewels with it.

Awakened CwC will make you immune to stun while cycloning in maps. For the bosses I found it to be safe enough with 3 stun avoidance mods (~75%) between your items and jewels.
This build can deal with oneshots or you just have to manually dodge all semi dangerous things?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info