QoL

Add a /lab shortcut.
My Thread here
My Thread also here

Here's an old suggestion I just remembered. I want to be able to change the color of the squares behind an item when you pick it up and hover it over the tab. This could be another premium tab feature if they want a little extra selling point. Tab color could coincide with the placement color thingy.
Last edited by jack_aubrey on Nov 25, 2023, 8:56:08 PM
@Jack Aubrey:

thank you.

I added the QoL about the item background color to the list. Can you check if the console shortcut for /plaza is still missing in Affliction? If it's missing I'll add it. I currently don't play PoE but sometimes swing by to see what they added...which is mostly nothing :D
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Dec 16, 2023, 9:59:12 PM
"
Antigegner wrote:
11.) Under “Advanced Item details” please add a remark for unique items which game-version they are from. Some legacy uniques can we worth a lot in standard and this might help a bit with being more careful with them when deciding whether to keep one or throw it away.

This one alone would very quickly translate to a savings on database space for GGG, due to people like me. I have hundreds of remove only tabs in standard that are full of uniques that I just don't touch because it would take too long to determine which are legacy uniques, let alone which among the legacy uniques are worth keeping. Even just a simple indicator to tell me the item doesn't match what can currently roll/drop would be helpful, because then I could just focus on determining if the legacy version is worth keeping compared to the current droppable version or not and clear out a ton of otherwise junk uniques.

Also, maybe I missed it in the list but I didn't see anything for this: it would be really great to have an easier way to mass-transfer things like div cards and essences and fossils and generic currency and so on between specialty tabs for those items, particularly when it comes to getting those items transferred from remove-only tabs to the non-remove-only specialty tabs I have for those items in standard. The number of times I have to completely fill my inventory and then completely empty it just to move things between those tabs at the end of each league is a bit ridiculous; it takes a very long time, time I could better spend clearing out other remove-only tabs (or, better yet, actually playing the game), it's not good for the health of my mouse, and it's certainly not good for the health of my hands.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
up

(thx to everyone contributing with reasonable ideas and suggestions)
― Christopher Hitchens
up
― Christopher Hitchens
up
― Christopher Hitchens
good ideas
here is some things i'd love
- Make "attack without moving" default
- 200 characters allowed in stash search
- Doors deleted
Add an MTX to the store that adds a volume slider to the UI for pet and other player MTX sounds.

I'd pay $60.00-$90.00 for such a marvel.
Last edited by Sabranic_SilverDeth on Apr 27, 2024, 2:53:59 PM
I would dare say a delete temporary tab for santard is overdue

Having to manually remove everything in the tab to make it permanently go away is tedious and rather pointless if its just clutter with no value. Dealing with temporary tabs is just painful for players like me that fluctuate between league and standard

We do have an option to hide the tabs, but if you buy another tab, instead of creating a blank tab, it just moves one of the temporary into a permanent one. Can be a pain in the rear if it was something like an old tab you filled with jewels or a quad tab full of clutter from a previous league

Also, a recurring pain in the butt even if you just play standard if the map tab: They are a massive pain to empity and the map conversor always ends with huge amounts of leftovers, so these tabs just keep piling up and creating ever more clutter at the end of every league

Gives us the option to completely delete remove-only tabs. Make it a double prompt: "this will erase forever everything in the tab, you really want to do this?" "you REALLY want to do this?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info