[3.25]juju's CI CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| GOD TIER BUILD!!!

Hello. Been testing some and pobbing but looks like things changed too much since 3.23patch and it looks like i cant make this version work that would be better than using normal 6-link. Main reason the gem changed itself in 3.23 patch how it scales damage i think. Also removing flask 40all res and 25mana cost craft is insane nerf for melding setups with this version.

Anyway if someone have pob or ideas how to make this better again than 6-link setup feel free to post here.
Last edited by juju666 on May 20, 2024, 7:56:25 AM
Updated my 3.24 pob https://pobb.in/REEH7Y1eFp_L

Its how would have been min/maxing if kept playing longer. Gloves kinda meh but was too lazy to add real ones xD
Some changes for 3.25
3.25 good? got updated PoB?
"
sunspear wrote:

Yeah still fine but i believe DPS is a small nerf since hatred does nothing now. Early game can just use zealotry since u could not affort having both damage auras before invest big in manareserve. Also block and max resist buffed so tankines should be way better now and easier to get! Also higher ES bases now that should be massive. Would recommend as second build and not league starter tough.

No pob or plans for this build. Maybe after few weeks i make it to test and update stuff.
ive spent like 90 divines and im dying in t16 maps and my dmg is poor can anyone help see what the problem is?

How would you fix crit after hatred changes?
I assume we are not using it so we lose a lot of base crit from watcher.
Zealotry watcher is by far not enough to make up for it.
Do we go back to 8link helmet?
"
juju666 wrote:
"
sunspear wrote:

Yeah still fine but i believe DPS is a small nerf since hatred does nothing now. Early game can just use zealotry since u could not affort having both damage auras before invest big in manareserve. Also block and max resist buffed so tankines should be way better now and easier to get! Also higher ES bases now that should be massive. Would recommend as second build and not league starter tough.

No pob or plans for this build. Maybe after few weeks i make it to test and update stuff.

How do you get the 40% reduced attribute requirement implicit for the cospris?

the hardest part is reaching 200+ dex :(
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:
"
sunspear wrote:

How do you get the 40% reduced attribute requirement implicit for the cospris?

the hardest part is reaching 200+ dex :(

Heist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info