3.18.0c Patch Notes

Hi GGG,

I really like the old rare mob system better. If anything the arch nemesis mods should have been a map keystone for the atlas and have them drop more loot. My builds are useless and im force to play stupid meta builds that I'm bored of.

Please change this
Thx
At least in 3.17, you could skip these monstrosities :(
just feels as cheesy as it did at launch?

What kind of fixes are you actually going for? xdd

that's another absolute troll chris.

man man man.

so slowly you lose but also really everyone
Path of Exile is less fun than before.

GGG's vision is misaligned.
As a casual player the game has been so much fun in the last leagues. Now it is pretty much a chore to just play it. Please change Archnemesis to what it was like last league or just remove it completely.
Please remove 'Arch nemesis Everything Everywhere All at Once' mod. There is so much s**t going on I'm kiting all the time. It's especially difficult in Blight where I'd like to upgrade my towers but I'm too busy running away....and I can't see anything. Dynamic Culling and what not can't keep up and if it can, it doesn't matter. I can't effectively defend myself by so much all at once when I don't have time to read descriptions (which probably wouldn't help anyway).

Also, get rid of immunity.

Thank you.

3.17 was a fantastic experience. Why ruin it. Just add AN to hard mode.
Congratulations GGG

logged in, played some maps, experience the fun of firing 5 minutes on a rare to kill, a boss that is no longer killable due to random elemental immunity ... dying as never before ( playing since 2016 ) by random shit ...

You MESSED IT UP this time as never before !!!
"
avenema80 wrote:
Honestly, this is probably the last change we're gonna get. If they wanted to remove immunities, they would have done it.
It's a bit of a shame that some builds are not really viable anymore, but overall the game is in a reasonable state again. So nicely done.
#

My fear is that you are right with the last major change.
Archnemesis-inventory was so bad and they let it stay that way too.

For me annoyance != challenge
Same for metamorph or essencemobs that just take minutes to kill because the wrong stats met there .....

I played last league for the full 3 months - this league i am allready spending more time on my hideouts than playing the game.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
GGG, hello. Remove immunity.
give back old rares. tis game is so messed now. no fun at all. who u make tis game??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info