[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

"
Hi! How do you get ward above 1000+ after flask effect? My current ward after flask is only 430, can't survive forbidden rite...

Thank you!

skin for 100% inc (expensive), staff mastery for 30% inc (you should already have that!), iron flask rolled with effect and inc ward, global defences tattoos.
And better ward on gear, those gloves are... not great
"
"
Camatoo wrote:

My personal question, does someone else get randomly killed in a map without any mobs around? It seems the loop kills me, but I can't figure out why. My flasks are up and loop is synchronized. Could it be, that even with everything running fine, you just die at some point without mobs? According to my PoB all flask are 100% up, Olroth's Resolve is listed as 78% minimum, 100% average. Is that bad?

Also, for the flask calculator. Do we use the Flask cahrges Used modifier from our Character sheet with the "-" before the number? because if yes, the flask Coefficient is then not above 1.03.

PoB if someone is interested: https://pobb.in/-KdcBK_zXDqV

Looking at the PoB - are you sure your coefficient is over 1? I see 45% gained, 79% duration, 20% reduced, which is 0,965 uptime, and will kill you from time to time.

Wait, do we use the charge used from the flask tooltip, or from the character sheet? Because then it would be 46 of 60 charges, not 58 charges
"
Camatoo wrote:
"

Looking at the PoB - are you sure your coefficient is over 1? I see 45% gained, 79% duration, 20% reduced, which is 0,965 uptime, and will kill you from time to time.

Wait, do we use the charge used from the flask tooltip, or from the character sheet? Because then it would be 46 of 60 charges, not 58 charges

For the calculator, you use the 3 stats from your character sheet (charges gained, flask duration, reduced charges used), and flask duration and charges consumed as listed on flask - so in your case 58 charges used, 6,4s duration.
Two things I dont get.
First: My minions life for 3.x seconds even with all reduced. I mean they have 20s base duration.
Second: How you handle this over 1k dmg from forbidden rite? Ward get reduced to something around 500 when you use flask.

Thx for hints!

PS: One more thing, why the skelletons which dont get dmg the first x sec after cast?
Last edited by the_s0urce on Aug 23, 2023, 11:46:27 AM
"
"
Camatoo wrote:
"

For the calculator, you use the 3 stats from your character sheet (charges gained, flask duration, reduced charges used), and flask duration and charges consumed as listed on flask - so in your case 58 charges used, 6,4s duration.

Ok, but that would mean I need a lot more flask duration or charges. How am I supposed to get those. Belt is max, all 2 flask clusters have 6 passives and "distilled perfection" and my timeless jewel has one flask charge point, same as PoB listed in the guide.

E: I might found it. The guide says either distilled perfection AND 25% inc. effect, or distilled perfection AND fasting.
I have only one of those combinations.
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 23, 2023, 2:02:43 PM
"
the_s0urce wrote:
Two things I dont get.
First: My minions life for 3.x seconds even with all reduced. I mean they have 20s base duration.
Second: How you handle this over 1k dmg from forbidden rite? Ward get reduced to something around 500 when you use flask.

Thx for hints!

PS: One more thing, why the skelletons which dont get dmg the first x sec after cast?

I suggest reading the guide again - you only have one Dust with 19% reduced, you need total 34% from 2 Dusts...
Reading the guide would also help with other issues you will face later, looking at your gear and tree:)

As for the self damage, well, you just need more ward (and/or chaos res). Many ways to get it, especially with the global defences tattoos.

Oh, and the immortal skeletons - if they die to mob damage, it will break your loop. Generally not an issue in basic mapping, but when running juiced content, it´s needed.

"
Camatoo wrote:

Ok, but that would mean I need a lot more flask duration or charges. How am I supposed to get those. Belt is max, all 2 flask clusters have 6 passives and "distilled perfection" and my timeless jewel has one flask charge point, same as PoB listed in the guide.

E: I might found it. The guide says either distilled perfection AND 25% inc. effect, or distilled perfection AND fasting.
I have only one of those combinations.

You can also easily fix flask issues with tattoos, if you have free dex to convert.
Last edited by Cahir_aep_Ceallach on Aug 23, 2023, 2:24:11 PM
The flask coefficient now is correct with the new cluster jewel. I have 2 from dust jewels 18+16=34%, so that part is correct.

Chaos resistance is an odd thing, with 2 heartbound rings I have a very low marging on chaos resistance for the loop to work. Yes, more life will slightly help, but it seems incredible difficult to balance that out.
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 23, 2023, 2:29:17 PM
Hey, i have a question for you :D
I have a Timeless Jewel with 3x Flask Charges gained, but 1 note is on the Exceptional Performance Cluster, the increased Skill Effect Duration, does the build still work or is it bricked with it?

Btw played this build the last 2 seasons and it was awesome every time :)
"
"
the_s0urce wrote:
Two things I dont get.

Thx for hints!

I suggest reading the guide again - you only have one Dust with 19% reduced, you need total 34% from 2 Dusts...
Reading the guide would also help with other issues you will face later, looking at your gear and tree:)

As for the self damage, well, you just need more ward (and/or chaos res). Many ways to get it, especially with the global defences tattoos.

Oh, and the immortal skeletons - if they die to mob damage, it will break your loop. Generally not an issue in basic mapping, but when running juiced content, it´s needed.

I have more than 1 dust, I just trying around. And I found a reddit post where ppl said you need exactly 59% and I was not sure how this 10% less from the mastery is calculated.

Amd about ward. I have same amount as pob of this guide. And I did not calc the chaos res, cause this guid has Nearly 0.
Meanwhile I found on reddit, that you should skill the recap life, but even with this, it's still not enough imho.
Last edited by the_s0urce on Aug 23, 2023, 3:33:55 PM
Hi,

I just got really lucky and got MoM on a 2R2B2G Skin of the lords, do I only save one point by this or is it possible to alter the tree in some kind of way?
Also I wonder if I should go awakened added cold or cold pen?
Last edited by drollexX on Aug 23, 2023, 4:25:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info