[3.25] CWDT Ward Loop Scion

If you need help, the first step would be to past PoB of your char.

But the fastest would be to read the guide again, carefully...
"
TontonMori wrote:
If you need help, the first step would be to past PoB of your char.

here's my pob https://pobb.in/tWwnY_Lvc8nq
i dont know what you mean by past my char pob so i assume u need my char pob
hai chiizu!
Last edited by Dollarez on Jun 24, 2023, 3:33:32 AM
Is there another sneaky way to get a rare ring without divergent cwdt?

I had the idea of using an ashes amulet and then putting anom skelly 20 and cwdt 20 in helmet with the usual minion speed q20 then setting up a double FR on cwdt 12 in boots. This didn't work. I watch skelly do a single turn and both fr do a double turn and everything stops. Tried some other options they didn't work either,

I get the math now behind the loop but I don't know the finer details to really answer my question.

My current build with two rings is 34M DPS on guardian boss so I have the build fairly minmaxed already with 4 flasks 100%. Just thought a nice final touch would be going to a rare ring while saving divines,

I play on standard and buying 3 of them is going to run at least 30d which I can afford but then I ask myself "Is the ring even worth it?" I'm already blasting my mapping strategy with ease.
Last edited by kraken9911 on Jun 24, 2023, 5:22:10 AM
with the iron flask, would it mean I could become unkillable as the ward is unbreakable? why would I need more ward equipment ? if the flask is always up?
hey folks, if your build is not working, then go to discord and post your PoB.
I made a bot and it will read your POB and tell you what's wrong.

"
jj00jj wrote:
with the iron flask, would it mean I could become unkillable as the ward is unbreakable? why would I need more ward equipment ? if the flask is always up?

the flask also reduces your ward by 70%
you will end up with 1300 ward, your are unkillable as long as hits are less than 1300 damage.
What is everybody farming with this? Or really can farm anything? Aside from blue CDR shrines?

Cheers.
"
Akshay wrote:
hey folks, if your build is not working, then go to discord and post your PoB.
I made a bot and it will read your POB and tell you what's wrong.

where can i get the link?
nvm found it XD
hai chiizu!
Last edited by Dollarez on Jun 25, 2023, 9:42:52 AM
"
morinr wrote:
What is everybody farming with this? Or really can farm anything? Aside from blue CDR shrines?

Cheers.

I'm farming everything. Had some bad results with Sirus, but I hate that fight and I'm not good at it. Also, my gear still leaves much to be desired. I haven't tried Uber Elder and Feared yet.

There is at least one red shrine that in a no-go as it impacts flask recovery, so I skip those. Also, there is another that fires a meteor whenever you use a flask. It's sketchy, so I skip this one too.

I was running for about 3 weeks with the atlas node that gives enemies 50% more life... then forgot about it and slowly started wondering, isn't my damage a bit low? Still breezed through content but some rares took a tad too long to kill. Then I remembered the node, removed it and life is beautiful again :)

Edit: Oh, so to answer your question, I'm farming whatever I need for the challenges, but currently red shrines, Legion and Delirium. I want to try Simulacrum soon.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jun 26, 2023, 8:43:45 AM
Hi sir

Can you help please? My build will stop working after a couple minutes, when I watch it I see the just stops. I don't know why then I die. Thank you

https://pobb.in/csY2WJNOQTau

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info